Others None [Translation Request] NTR Homestay 2 [ANIM.teamMM]

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
So here's the UI I made in English a while ago. I used the translation from the first game as a base and made adjustments where needed. Delete the old 2j667Ufv folder and replace with the one in the zip file. If you see anything egregiously wrong, translation or otherwise then let me know and I'll try and get around to fixing it. Still hoping a kind soul is going to give this gem a proper translation some day :coffee:

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
So here's the UI I made in English a while ago. I used the translation from the first game as a base and made adjustments where needed. Delete the old 2j667Ufv folder and replace with the one in the zip file. If you see anything egregiously wrong, translation or otherwise then let me know and I'll try and get around to fixing it. Still hoping a kind soul is going to give this gem a proper translation some day :coffee:

thank you very much, it's a lot

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
Im sorry man, I can't understand why it is so small in size ? should I put this in a specific folder? if so which one? TIA
Delete the folder named "2j667Ufv" within the games install location and replace it with the one in the zip file. You must delete the old folder otherwise the files won't work, because the old files will still overide the new ones.

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
Delete the folder named "2j667Ufv" within the games install location and replace it with the one in the zip file. You must delete the old folder otherwise the files won't work, because the old files will still overide the new ones.
Oh I see, so basically this is not translation for the whole game but for UI only. right ?

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
What program to open a pck file?
I can't get the text
P. S tried dragonUnpacker, but it won't pull csv files

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
What program to open a pck file?
I can't get the text
P. S tried dragonUnpacker, but it won't pull csv files
Most of the games text is in "macho2_sce.dat". You can convert the file to and from a txt file using this tool:

Edit: Try using a program called GARbro to open pck files.

Eldtrich

Dec 31, 2021
Most of the games text is in "macho2_sce.dat". You can convert the file to and from a txt file using this tool:

Edit: Try using a program called GARbro to open pck files.
link down, what's the program name for editing "macho2_sce.dat" ?