Others None [Translation Request] NTR Homestay 2 [ANIM.teamMM]

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
link down, what's the program name for editing "macho2_sce.dat" ?

Program is called anim_fucker. I found it somewhere on the fuwanovel forums.
I uploaded the file to virustotal and it came back completely clean.

Reactions: Eldtrich

wutdafook

Sep 4, 2017
So here's the UI I made in English a while ago. I used the translation from the first game as a base and made adjustments where needed. Delete the old 2j667Ufv folder and replace with the one in the zip file. If you see anything egregiously wrong, translation or otherwise then let me know and I'll try and get around to fixing it. Still hoping a kind soul is going to give this gem a proper translation some day :coffee:

reup pls

Jan 18, 2023
Did everything, software wont open and has an error that says "emotedriver.dll not found" so i downloaded that shit, put that on my system32/SysWOW64 and now it just opens and close whenever i click to try and run it. 10/10

freeboys40

Mar 24, 2020
Did everything, software wont open and has an error that says "emotedriver.dll not found" so i downloaded that shit, put that on my system32/SysWOW64 and now it just opens and close whenever i click to try and run it. 10/10
it "emotedriver.dll " comes in the iso of the game you need to mount the iso of the game, it then go to the "data" folder there it is "emotedriver.dll " copy and paste it where you installed the game also in the "data" folder