RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] [NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 (UNCENSORED-CHINESE) [FUJINO]

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I updated the MTL translation :) version 0.2(I don't know if I'll update it again everything that is not an image should be translated )

Full Game 1.0 with MTL translation 0.2

Just the data folder: 0.2(should work with only the data folder)

MTL eng, I don't know a single word of chinese so level your expectations to that, I fixed some bug created from the mtl but maybe I missed some of them, there is a cheat pre-applied you can activate it with "ctrl+c" and change the game speed or use it to debug you can open the save and load screen even if can't see the screen in case some video remain on top.

I'll try to summarize the plot to help understand the story but, I'm going off the translation so don't take everything as right.

You are "choose name" and you are the master of "Scathach" from Fate, and live in a village where the married shirou and sakura live too with a black man (Danny) that is a student of Rin(Tohsaka Rin) in the house of takeda(husband of rin) that died years prior, there is a cop that you can name that I think is a relative of "choose name"

The attached images are a "spoiler" so read them as you receive them in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is not complete, the developer said that it will take a lot of time for the next part in november 2022, there is a lot of content as it is, and don't skip the prologue is the main part of the game and is full of scenes

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Does someone have a guide or a full save?

I know the author has more games with Chainsaw Man and SAO, are there more?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Does someone have a guide or a full save?

I know the author has more games with Chainsaw Man and SAO, are there more?
The game is pretty linear and if you click on the stars near walls you can't miss any scene, I've attached my save folder if you want but I suggest to not use it if you are interested in the NTR aspect, without context doesn't mean much, for what I know he completed chainsaw and is working on this and SAO, nothing else.

Reactions: rroniandmagj

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
The game is pretty linear and if you click on the stars near walls you can't miss any scene, I've attached my save folder if you want but I suggest to not use it if you are interested in the NTR aspect, without context doesn't mean much, for what I know he completed chainsaw and is working on this and SAO, nothing else.
Thanks for the save bro, can you please explain the 7different save files and the differences?

Also I found out that Fujino the author has a bunch of games but the older ones aren't translated

This is Nero Remake V0.4

This is Scathach Prologue

Both are untranslated ugh fml.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for the save bro, can you please explain the 7different save files and the differences?

Also I found out that Fujino the author has a bunch of games but the older ones aren't translated

This is Nero Remake V0.4

This is Scathach Prologue

Both are untranslated ugh fml.
for the multiple saves I simply save every now and again, when the translation wasn't finished the game would crash every so often, the 7th is the save in the recollection room, but you can't put just that in your save folder, the game will not recognize it, the saves are linked with each other, at least the global.rpgsave is, for the 2 games I'm downloading them If I can I'll translate them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shirokamisama