RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] [NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 (UNCENSORED-CHINESE) [FUJINO]

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey... This girl named "Scathach" is the gf of the MC? I mean, in "Scathach prologue" she calls him "master" but idk...

Unique sky

Jun 14, 2022
if your talking about the circles that come after the boulders then all you could do is hold control+c to bring up a menu wich allows you to no-clip past it without trying. But there is still some gameplay after that. And this game is complete.
I see thanks brother

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hey... This girl named "Scathach" is the gf of the MC? I mean, in "Scathach prologue" she calls him "master" but idk...
this game is a parody of the "fate series" universe, in the series they fight summoning heroes(king arthur, alexander the great...) from the past or the future, Scathach is the summon of the MC so he is her master

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
in the SAO version they released the CG and images of the game in tif and mp4 format, I would like to know if anyone has done it or at least how to do it.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
in the SAO version they released the CG and images of the game in tif and mp4 format, I would like to know if anyone has done it or at least how to do it.
the decrypter doesn't work on 99% of the images sadly, I think he used a different method to encrypt this game

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hello, i want to ask to you, you can translate the first nero game of fujino? the original.

Here is it, I quickly translated it, there is the cheat already installed use ctrl+c to open it, to change game speed and to open save and load screen when it freeze, there are a few bugs so save often and in different spot if you want to rewatch, there isn't a recollection room, when you go to the masseur you need to talk to the woman from the front or it will freeze, the content is almost the same as the remake, it end in the bathroom with the black guy without message, you can go around but there is nothing to do

EDIT: Fujino 尼禄(nero) complete, mtl eng 0.1.rar

I removed the links from here and posted them in a new thread for the game, to leave this thread only for sakura chapter

https://f95zone.to/threads/nero-final-fujino.167911/

Last edited:

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
just found out there is another version... I'll translate that it has more content

EDIT: changed the link above

Last edited:

Ivansex

Apr 4, 2022
Here is it, I quickly translated it, there is the cheat already installed use ctrl+c to open it, to change game speed and to open save and load screen when it freeze, there are a few bugs so save often and in different spot if you want to rewatch, there isn't a recollection room, when you go to the masseur you need to talk to the woman from the front or it will freeze, the content is almost the same as the remake, it end in the bathroom with the black guy without message, you can go around but there is nothing to do

EDIT: Fujino 尼禄complete mtl eng 0.1.rar

Thank you man, you are a genius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

EDIT: Fujino 尼禄complete mtl eng 0.1.rar

thanks waiting scathach y sakura prologue