RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] [NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 (UNCENSORED-CHINESE) [FUJINO]

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm uploading to gofile, I'll add the link in the same post in a few minutes
Do you know about any other game like this, man? Like made with KK and with ntr and mistery and all this animation and such

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The only developer that I know of that does this is fujino, by the end of the month he should release an update to the SAO game
Another question... That game that you uploaded (the one that you put the gofile link) it has the same scenes of nero remake? Or maybe less?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Another question... That game that you uploaded (the one that you put the gofile link) it has the same scenes of nero remake? Or maybe less?
It has more than the remake 0.4 but it doesn't have the scenes at the start on the ship of the remake, the ones on the beach are all in this plus 4 or 5 "new", all the scenes are slightly different

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
thanks I have seen that in sao someone extracted all the files from the game and took them out with these extensions images jfif and cgi to mp4 , do you know how to do it or what program they use?
Dont know. I just play the already translated version. I have no need to edit the translation files.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
thanks I have seen that in sao someone extracted all the files from the game and took them out with these extensions images jfif and cgi to mp4 , do you know how to do it or what program they use?
the decrypter doesn't work on this game, I tried 3 different decrypter programs, but nothing, I think he used a different encryption

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Any idea how can i do that on joiplay ?
no sorry, never used joiplay, can you replace files in the game folder? here is the file for the cheat at 1.0 speed, put it in the "www/cheat-settings" folder and replace(you need to extract it before)

or if you can edit the .json file just change the value

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
no sorry, never used joiplay, can you replace files in the game folder? here is the file for the cheat at 1.0 speed, put it in the "www/cheat-settings" folder and replace(you need to extract it before)

or if you can edit the .json file just change the value
It works ! Thanks a lot, i tried the game before but i had to give up because it was either in chinese or the hyper game speed was phisically hurting my eyes

SharKira

Jun 15, 2021
Am i the only one having the animations fast forwarded and one click of the keyboard makes the character and text go zoom?