RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] [NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 (UNCENSORED-CHINESE) [FUJINO]

KONPP

Aug 18, 2023

here is the cheat addon, download the MV version
Could you please make a video about installing that program? Because I don't understand much about the installation of RPG-Maker-MV-MZ-Cheat-UI-Plugin
Maybe it's because I'm Thai and not very good at English. pls help me

KONPP

Aug 18, 2023
Could you please make a video about installing that program? Because I don't understand much about the installation of RPG-Maker-MV-MZ-Cheat-UI-Plugin
I'm sorry I used translation when talking to you.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
download this and extract in the WWW game folder, replace when asked, if it doesn't ask to replace you did something wrong

jjkkle

May 26, 2019
Es una mierda es la peor mierda que jamás allá visto y no el juego sino los link de descargar de 9 putas horas

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Es una mierda es la peor mierda que jamás allá visto y no el juego sino los link de descargar de 9 putas horas
write in english, and what do you mean with 9 hours? mega let's you download as fast as you can usually, and this is the translation request thread, go to the release thread(search the game name in the top right)