Others None [Translation Request] NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~ [RJ01031544] [Green empire]

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I can translate the game, but I'll need assistance integrating the English translation into the game because I'm unfamiliar with the process...

I've had the opportunity to try it before, but regardless of the choices I make, I can't unlock all the NTR scenes in the game.
I'm curious if the MC can pursue another girl when he notices his girlfriend giving him the cold shoulder around other guys.
According to the character profiles, there are three girls who have feelings for the MC.
Mio is the main girlfriend, but I suspect she's cheating on the MC; sometimes we catch glimpses of her through a hidden window.

She's adamant about not letting the protagonist discover her infidelity.
There's also the girl from the library and her karate enthusiast friend who are both interested in him.
I'm puzzled about how the guy managed to win everyone's affections.

However, without the walkthrough, I'm struggling to unlock all the scenes.

I hope that if we discover Chika, the girlfriend, is cheating on us, we can break up with her and pursue Mio instead.
It appears Mio gets cheated on during the final day after her karate match where she breaks down in tears.

What I can't comprehend is why the girls accept this guy when he openly admitted to wanting to sleep with all of them...
I understand they might be naive, but especially Chika; she seems to cheat on the MC multiple times after just a few days, and she doesn't appear to feel any remorse either.

Among the girls interested in the protagonist, there's Chika (childhood friend and girlfriend), Yui Hagawa, who is seen first having sex with the transfer student, Mio Yabuki (Chika's best friend and also has feelings for the MC), and finally Sakura.
So far, I've successfully unlocked scenes for Yui and Sakura.

Yui will confess that she can't forget the encounter she had with the transfer student, causing the MC to worry about her well-being.

In reality, a girl wouldn't betray her boyfriend so readily, and if she did, she would make every effort to make it right, allowing the MC to have intimacy with her. Even if the MC isn't experienced initially, that doesn't mean he won't improve over time. If he were to secretly practice with Yui, Sakura, and Mio, that might help, but the MC is too honorable for such actions... and too dense to realize his girlfriend is betraying him, lol.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I can translate the game, but I'll need assistance integrating the English translation into the game because I'm unfamiliar with the process...
Looks like the game engine is Tyrano (I think?), which theoretically Translator++ can manage the unpacking and repacking of files for you. But I've never tried it on anything other than RPGM and it's known to be particularly Buggy with WolfRPG games. If you want to give it a try and can try downloading these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-11370866

This will essentially give you a spreadsheet with each line that you can then manually translate if that's your plan, or try your luck with the MTL/batch translation feature. If you're interested in giving that a try, you can download the two files in the linked post above. Should just need to unzip the basefiles (the one that prompts for a password) and then unzip the "crack" inside the base file folder. All the "crack" file is is just a .bat file that will block the program from connecting to the internet when you launch it (have to let it run as admin, which is a bit annoying). Reason this is needed is because on startup it tries to check if you're a Patreon supporter I believe and blocks you if you aren't. (From what I understand, there's supposed to be a "Public Release" but that one still seems to check if you're a Patreon Supporter and blocks you if not which makes it...not much of a public release imo.)

Once running, you can ignore adding any of the add-ons that popup in the initial prompt, they aren't strictly necessary, though they may be helpful. Just look for "new project", select "tyranoscript game" (assuming I'm right about that), and then select the game .exe file. Assuming there are no bugs, it should import all game lines into a spreadsheet that you can go through and translate. When you're ready to apply the translation you hit the "inject translation" (syringe icon) and select the game folder. I also would advise making use of the "target directory" and generating a copy of the game in case it breaks something so you still have clean RAWs.

There is a newer version available, but I haven't tried to get it working. It sounds like it might be the better one for you to look for and install going by this post from that same thread. I'm basing this both off of the assumption you probably aren't going to be trying to using many custom scripts and this is not an RPGM game. However, I don't know if you'll need to pay to use the ver 5.whatever they've got right now.

Reactions: EdenGenesis

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Looks like the game engine is Tyrano (I think?), which theoretically Translator++ can manage the unpacking and repacking of files for you. But I've never tried it on anything other than RPGM and it's known to be particularly Buggy with WolfRPG games. If you want to give it a try and can try downloading these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/post-11370866

(...)

There is a newer version available, but I haven't tried to get it working. It sounds like it might be the better one for you to look for and install going by this post from that same thread. I'm basing this both off of the assumption you probably aren't going to be trying to using many custom scripts and this is not an RPGM game. However, I don't know if you'll need to pay to use the ver 5.whatever they've got right now.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll definitely give them a try. I already own Tyrano Builder, which I purchased on Steam a while back. However, I'm surprised that the game wasn't developed with Ren'Py, considering that most visual novels are created using Ren'Py.

I hope the process isn't too complex, as I'm not very tech-savvy!

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion. I'll definitely give them a try. I already own Tyrano Builder, which I purchased on Steam a while back. However, I'm surprised that the game wasn't developed with Ren'Py, considering that most visual novels are created using Ren'Py.

I hope the process isn't too complex, as I'm not very tech-savvy!
Can't guarantee how quickly I'll be able to get back to you, but feel free to DM me if you run into questions regarding getting Translator++ working. I'm by no means an expert in it but I've gotten at least a vague familiarity with the program by now.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Can't guarantee how quickly I'll be able to get back to you, but feel free to DM me if you run into questions regarding getting Translator++ working. I'm by no means an expert in it but I've gotten at least a vague familiarity with the program by now.
Well, it didn't work. Translator++ didn't contain an exe file, so it was probably recognized as a virus by Windows Defender, as has already happened on several occasions.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Well, it didn't work. Translator++ didn't contain an exe file, so it was probably recognized as a virus by Windows Defender, as has already happened on several occasions.
Sorry, just reread what I sent you and I gave you wrong instructions. So that would explain the missing .exe file. There were actually 3 files within that post I linked above

1. The pixeldrain link. This is the basefiles, contains the .exe file for Translator++, and requires the password mentioned in the post to unpack.

2. the first attached file, translator++_x64,7z file. This gets copied into C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local (USER is computer username). In the end you should have something that looks like C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\translator++\User Data\ (translator++\ being the folder you copy from the extraction into the AppData\Local location.)

3. The RUNtranslator.zip that just contains a .bat file. This gets unzipped/copied into the main folder location of the basefiles you unzipped in 1. So the folder you get from 1. should contain both a "RUNTranslator.bat" and "Translator++.exe" file.

Once you have that, you just need to be careful to only run it from "RUNTranslator.bat" so it doesn't lock you out of the program. (unfortunately, that .bat file needs the .exe file to work so you can't delete/move/change the file.)

All of that said, you still might have Windows Defender flag as a virus because as you can probably tell, this is a pretty non-standard way of installing and running a program. So best of luck if you wanted to give it a second stab with proper instructions.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Sorry, just reread what I sent you and I gave you wrong instructions. So that would explain the missing .exe file. There were actually 3 files within that post I linked above

1. The pixeldrain link. This is the basefiles, contains the .exe file for Translator++, and requires the password mentioned in the post to unpack.

2. the first attached file, translator++_x64,7z file. This gets copied into C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local (USER is computer username). In the end you should have something that looks like C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\translator++\User Data\ (translator++\ being the folder you copy from the extraction into the AppData\Local location.)

3. The RUNtranslator.zip that just contains a .bat file. This gets unzipped/copied into the main folder location of the basefiles you unzipped in 1. So the folder you get from 1. should contain both a "RUNTranslator.bat" and "Translator++.exe" file.

Once you have that, you just need to be careful to only run it from "RUNTranslator.bat" so it doesn't lock you out of the program. (unfortunately, that .bat file needs the .exe file to work so you can't delete/move/change the file.)

All of that said, you still might have Windows Defender flag as a virus because as you can probably tell, this is a pretty non-standard way of installing and running a program. So best of luck if you wanted to give it a second stab with proper instructions.
Sorry for my late reply! I just came back from a trip today. I'll try to follow your instructions.
I had error messages when trying the software with some games.

I really hope it will works so that I can translate some games.

seremi

Sep 17, 2022
If you click on " ヤリチン " in the main menu, it will ask you for a password. Does anyone know the password?