Others [Translation Request] - Ooki Onna No Ko Ni Hakobareru/ Carried by a big girl!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 29, 2020
Title: Ooki Onna No Ko Ni Hakobareru/ Carried by a big girl!
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
1652903190352.png 1652903225473.png 1652903250891.png 1652903273984.png

Can someone with knowledge on Japanese please translate this into proper English please?
And no, the main male character isn't a minor, the story describes that said main character was shrunk physically by otherworldly forces to the point of looking like a minor through CGs only, the in game sprites is a lot smaller, trust Me on this one.

Last edited:

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
This page does a pretty solid job with google translate to help you out. Though its still painfully slow without knowing what you are doing.

Stuck on the last puzzle because it doesn't give the answer

Reactions: Fibbers
Apr 29, 2020
This page does a pretty solid job with google translate to help you out. Though its still painfully slow without knowing what you are doing.

Stuck on the last puzzle because it doesn't give the answer
Well I'm having problems with the Teddy bear and name puzzle, I did all the necessary steps but the flashlight wouldn't show up, so by the time someone not only does an understandable translation on this game, but also provide the current version of the game with the bugfixes, I'm going to be stuck for a while, and I am not going through another four hours downloading it for free from the few sites to have a free download of it.

Not_Rick

May 5, 2022
I don't know if your still looking for it lightgot but the final bosses name is [[[[[ pandemoa ]]]]]] in katakana [ the second alphabet you can switch two in the typing box ]. you gotta hit the button next to the enter button to switch from hirigana to katakana. then type it in to solve the puzzle.

Infamously

Sep 18, 2017
While the game isn't to my tastes, the art is sublime. A shame the artist doesn't seem to have pushed out much work.

Paprica92

Nov 22, 2021
Well I'm having problems with the Teddy bear and name puzzle, I did all the necessary steps but the flashlight wouldn't show up, so by the time someone not only does an understandable translation on this game, but also provide the current version of the game with the bugfixes, I'm going to be stuck for a while, and I am not going through another four hours downloading it for free from the few sites to have a free download of it.

just write in blackboard this " ななつがわ みお" and put the teddy bears exactly same like the other.
is a mirrior room.
you must make them look exactly the same

Apr 29, 2020
just write in blackboard this " ななつがわ みお" and put the teddy bears exactly same like the other.
is a mirrior room.
you must make them look exactly the same
What version are you running exactly? Because I made sure to be clear that I tried to do exactly that but the flashlight wouldn't show up at all.

Paprica92

Nov 22, 2021
What version are you running exactly? Because I made sure to be clear that I tried to do exactly that but the flashlight wouldn't show up at all.
I forgot it
You also need to move the white board from the mystic stuff room (first room on the right) and bring it to the missing room (the one with the bears on the right)

Apr 29, 2020
I forgot it
You also need to move the white board from the mystic stuff room (first room on the right) and bring it to the missing room (the one with the bears on the right)
Already did that. What I want to know is why that flashlight won't show up despite doing the bears, the whiteboard and the name.

Paprica92

Nov 22, 2021
Already did that. What I want to know is why that flashlight won't show up despite doing the bears, the whiteboard and the name.
It's weird.
Check that all the steps are exactly as they are in the other room (or the other way around since it is a mirror) when everything is finished the flashlight should appear in one of the rooms.
If you like and if they explain to me how I could share my game that is not very far from that part

Apr 29, 2020
It's weird.
Check that all the steps are exactly as they are in the other room (or the other way around since it is a mirror) when everything is finished the flashlight should appear in one of the rooms.
If you like and if they explain to me how I could share my game that is not very far from that part
Id rather have a save with the flashlight then torture myself with the thought on why despite following all the necessary steps, the flashlight wouldn't show up at all.

joshyboy258

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know the translation for the name of the Incubus at the end of the game after accumulating the memories? I tried running the name through a translator and it doesn't seem to work. Would like to see the end game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote