Others [Translation Request] - Ooki Onna No Ko Ni Hakobareru/ Carried by a big girl!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Magnafiend

Jul 7, 2022
I did this but nothing happened. Is there any additional step I was supposed to do? Like use an item? I’m 100% sure I wrote it correctly and the bears are in the right spots
For the last character of the first 'word', make sure it's the larger character (there's one that looks almost exactly like it but is smaller). That's what tripped me up when I was solving it so hopefully you're having the same issue as me.

LER1

Sep 23, 2022
Hey, could someone help me with the code after the crying doll?
Please I have been in that level for 4 hours. Actually please help me with this part I'm suffering.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The ghost that gives you the sap is bug? or I need to give her something? because she doesn't give me anything

Joshua Baker

Jan 15, 2018
I did this but nothing happened. Is there any additional step I was supposed to do? Like use an item? I’m 100% sure I wrote it correctly and the bears are in the right spots
Hey I know this is two years late but did you match the white board location there is a white board you gotta push all the way down from the room with the quill/hour glass/book into the room on the right with the bears to match the rooms

neonsky

Aug 12, 2020
I dunno about you, but I would like for someone to properly translate this. MTL doesn’t feel the same for me.

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
I've actually been working on this translation for months now, complete with UI/Img translations and my own comprehensive walkthrough PDF guide. Since this is my first time translating, I need a lot of time to polish and learn things.

The good news is that I can finally say that the game's translation is about 90% complete, just need to polish a few more stuff for everyone to fully enjoy. The bad news is that I'm losing interest translating it (maybe because of burnout)

I'm nearing completion now, all I ask is a few words of encouragement and motivation to push me through this trivial ordeal of mine.
The ETA I planned is around 1+ month from now, maybe shorter if I'm really motivated. Anyways, wish me luck!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote