RPGM None [Translation Request] [Orange Piece] Celestite

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you Shisaye, can I ask you how did you translate the game? I would like to know how it's done (or if there's a guide to do it)
As for what SLR is (was):
"SLR" or "Shisaye L8rdude Reddo9999" or "Self-Loading-Rifle" is essentially a long series of scripts I've made (based originally on code from Reddo9999), that grabs translatable text from a RPGM game, replaces certain phrases and sections with a long list of pre-defined manual translations I've made, and feeds the rest to SugoiV4. It then cleans up the SugoiV4 output with a different series of scripts I've made and then re-inserts the translated text into the game.
If necessary picture based text is sent to a system I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. It is specially prepared and then scanned by a gen2 EasyOCR model. The collected text is then sent to the SLR translation system, too, and the output is automatically drawn on the pictures in the original positions.

I'm actually working on a new user friendly version of my SLR system, so people can easily make their own SLRMTLs.
But it is still in a pretty rough state and doesn't quite produce the same quality, yet. It also has much less failsafes and such.

If you want I can send you the prototype, but you would need at least 16gb of ram, and have at least some knowledge about RPGM engines in general, Javascript, and Regex. In its current state it's otherwise probably not useful to you.

Last edited:

llaveespada

Jun 1, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0. (The original Celestite release, not the remake.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

It might be that the gallery isn't translated, yet. I couldn't test it because I don't have a full save, and I rather left it alone before breaking stuff.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (For example the main menu. I'm planning to do that stuff for the remake.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks for all your work always

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
As for what SLR is (was):
"SLR" or "Shisaye L8rdude Reddo9999" or "Self-Loading-Rifle" is essentially a long series of scripts I've made (based originally on code from Reddo9999), that grabs translatable text from a RPGM game, replaces certain phrases and sections with a long list of pre-defined manual translations I've made, and feeds the rest to SugoiV4. It then cleans up the SugoiV4 output with a different series of scripts I've made and then re-inserts the translated text into the game.
If necessary picture based text is sent to a system I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. It is specially prepared and then scanned by a gen2 EasyOCR model. The collected text is then sent to the SLR translation system, too, and the output is automatically drawn on the pictures in the original positions.

I'm actually working on a new user friendly version of my SLR system, so people can easily make their own SLRMTLs.
But it is still in a pretty rough state and doesn't quite produce the same quality, yet. It also has much less failsafes and such.

If you want I can send you the prototype, but you would need at least 16gb of ram, and have at least some knowledge about RPGM engines in general, Javascript, and Regex. In its current state it's otherwise probably not useful to you.
I'll wait for that release, thank you Shisaye ;)

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0. (The original Celestite release, not the remake.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

It might be that the gallery isn't translated, yet. I couldn't test it because I don't have a full save, and I rather left it alone before breaking stuff.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. (For example the main menu. I'm planning to do that stuff for the remake.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Just unlocked the savefile and tried using the gallery to look at CG using the Look at CG option. It did not work. Attaching the fullsave from the original game files. Password is "netoraremadoushi" (without the ")

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just unlocked the savefile and tried using the gallery to look at CG using the Look at CG option. It did not work. Attaching the fullsave from the original game files. Password is "netoraremadoushi" (without the ")
Does it actually work for you without the translation applied?

Because I currently can't get it to work at all.
I just extracted the Japanese original v1.0, used that save, tried to look at the first CG set, and I got that error.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
Does it actually work for you without the translation applied?

Because I currently can't get it to work at all.
I just extracted the Japanese original v1.0, used that save, tried to look at the first CG set, and I got that error.
Didn't test it as I didn't keep a copy of the original JAP version, sorry if I can't help much about this