Others None [Translation Request] [ORC SOFT] Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex Suru

Dec 16, 2022
Merry Christmas, everybody!

I'm back again with another update. But unfortunately, it's not going to be the last one this time.

I really wanted to upload just one big update with the whole thing done, but it didn't happen. So I decided to at least upload the first page (first 6 episodes), since it's already done. The menu looks kinda bad, but there isn't much that I can work with, so yeah...

There's not much chapters for me to translate left, so I'll be uploading the final FINAL update in January.

Once again, sorry for the long delays, but it's almost over so just hang in there for just a little more time. And let me know if you find any errors, typos or anything like that.

Happy holidays to everyone, hope you guys are having a great time and I'll see y'all again next year.

I think something went wrong with your upload, this appears to be the old version still...

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
I think something went wrong with your upload, this appears to be the old version still...
Oh, no, don't worry. I deleted the old upload. It just has the same name as the old one.

Btw, I think I'll upload just the data.xp3 too in case people don't wanna download the whole thing again.

Dec 16, 2022
Oh, no, don't worry. I deleted the old upload. It just has the same name as the old one.

Btw, I think I'll upload just the data.xp3 too in case people don't wanna download the whole thing again.
I downloaded the file and the checksum is the same as the old one... All I can think of is some caching issue with the CDN or something, but can you please check again if it's the same file or upload to another host?

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
I downloaded the file and the checksum is the same as the old one... All I can think of is some caching issue with the CDN or something, but can you please check again if it's the same file or upload to another host?
Well, I just downloaded the game again to check and it's the new one.

But here's a mirror link, in case you're still having trouble.

Dec 16, 2022

Thank you, I already downloaded the xp3 file now.
I also just tried the mega version again with a different browser and it's still the same for me, it's probably cached somewhere between mega, my ISP and PC I imagine. The Pixeldrain version has a different checksum.

Tae123456

Sep 7, 2022

Thank you for the update. Is it me or the voice for the character is not working? Please let me know if it just me.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

The same thing happens to me. It's not just you. For some reason, the heroine's voice can't be heard.
I have tried both downloads and both have no voice

Last edited:

JohnSpeez

Sep 6, 2017

The Pixeldrain mirror works. The mega link is the old one. And I also have the issue with the new chapters not having the girl's voice in it

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
The Pixeldrain mirror works. The mega link is the old one. And I also have the issue with the new chapters not having the girl's voice in it
Huh, that's weird. The voice's working fine to me.

Try checking the voice volume menu, the game does mute it sometimes on its own. Also, the music's quite louder compared to her voice, so it is hard to hear her sometimes. Try lowering the music in the volume menu.

But if you still can't hear her, do you remember when exactly does that happen? Or there's simply no voice at all?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Both .exe files just give me random Japanese errors when I try and run them, do I need to download something else? never had errors like this before

Dec 16, 2022
Both .exe files just give me random Japanese errors when I try and run them, do I need to download something else? never had errors like this before
Did you set the system locale to Japanese? Otherwise it won't work, the program doesn't support unicode.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Huh, that's weird. The voice's working fine to me.

Try checking the voice volume menu, the game does mute it sometimes on its own. Also, the music's quite louder compared to her voice, so it is hard to hear her sometimes. Try lowering the music in the volume menu.

But if you still can't hear her, do you remember when exactly does that happen? Or there's simply no voice at all?
This is the first time it happens to me when I play and at the beginning the voice is heard in the title but when I press start and advance a little the voice does not appear from Erika's first line and I go to the first scene and there only You can hear the moans, and the thrusting sound but there's no voice, so I have no idea.

edit: I just downloaded a new version to try in Japanese there the voice works fine so I have tried to apply your patch to this version which is the same and then the voice does not work so downloading your version again and the voice does not work so I have a Japanese version without no modification where everything works correctly and yours with the translation applied where the voice does not work and I have looked at all the possible settings so I have no idea

I'm going to try the pixeldrain link, I'm really trying to see if it's my problem and I have all the orsoft games and this is the first time this has happened to me.

Last edited:

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
This is the first time it happens to me when I play and at the beginning the voice is heard in the title but when I press start and advance a little the voice does not appear from Erika's first line and I go to the first scene and there only You can hear the moans, and the thrusting sound but there's no voice, so I have no idea.
You mean every line she speaks? The game isn't fully voiced, if that's what you mean.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You mean every line she speaks? The game isn't fully voiced, if that's what you mean.
mmm, the Japanese version that I have, the heroine has a voice in all the sentences from the first to the last, so if the game has the complete voice of the heroine, wait, I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to put two screenshots, one of the Japanese version and the other of the yours
capture.png
This is the original game without modifications, the game works perfectly and all the heroine's voices can be heard perfectly, both in the scenes and in the story.

capture 2.png
and this is yours where the voice doesn't work well and can't be heard anywhere in the game
I have looked and both are the same version but one has fewer files than the other

edit: I got the version that works well from this page all the game is fully voice

Last edited:

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
mmm, the Japanese version that I have, the heroine has a voice in all the sentences from the first to the last, so if the game has the complete voice of the heroine, wait, I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to put two screenshots, one of the Japanese version and the other of the yours
View attachment 3209504
This is the original game without modifications, the game works perfectly and all the heroine's voices can be heard perfectly, both in the scenes and in the story.

View attachment 3209507
and this is yours where the voice doesn't work well and can't be heard anywhere in the game
I have looked and both are the same version but one has fewer files than the other
Oooooh, I understand what you mean now. Here, take a look at this code line:

[名前 id=【Erika】 file=a0025]
[「]Hm... Ah, s-sensei...」
[\]

You see that a0025? That's her voice file. Since I changed the ids, it probably caused some conflicts and made the game unable to pull the file, which is weird because this kind of stuff usually results in a error. I'll check the files to see what's causing that.

I'd have never known about that since I've never played the game before translating. :LOL:

Reactions: BangB420

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Oooooh, I understand what you mean now. Here, take a look at this code line:

[名前 id=【Erika】 file=a0025]
[「]Hm... Ah, s-sensei...」
[\]

You see that a0025? That's her voice file. Since I changed the ids, it probably caused some conflicts and made the game unable to pull the file, which is weird because this kind of stuff usually results in a error. I'll check the files to see what's causing that.

I'd have never known about that since I've never played the game before translating. :LOL:
Well, better to know this now that you are working on it than when you finish the translation and people wonder why there is no voice. It is very very very rare to find a Japanese visual novel with only partial voice, all of them always come 100% fully voiced, at least the heroines or the heroine in this case Erika sakurai

Last edited: