Others None [Translation Request] [ORC SOFT] Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex Suru

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020
I see. Well, machine translation could save me a lot of time but I'd rather just do it myself as there's a lot of coding along with the texts, plus I gotta edit other files to avoid bugs and errors.

And we already know how wacky MTL can get. I can't even remember how many times I quit a game due to horrible MTL, not saying that it is this dude's case, but there's a stigma to it.

I also checked the guy's website and found the game there, and honestly, I can't blame the people. I took way too much time to translate it. The translation would be out ages ago if I had used any MTL method.

Well, am I gonna stop translating it? Nope. I already did too much work, I can't just throw everything away and act like nothing happened. Even if the guy releases the patch before me, I'm still gonna finish it and upload my own version of it, kinda like anime dubs, y'know? Multiple versions made by different studios.

Oh yeah, I'm still alive btw. I know, I know, I'm taking forever to finish it and I'm not gonna bother y'all with the reasons why, cuz at end of the day, it's still just a bunch of excuses. We hate hearing it from devs, so I'm sure y'all are gonna hate hearing it from me.

I can't really promise anything but I'll try my best to at least upload it this year. I know, I sound super goofy saying that but I just ask for you guys to bear with me a little bit more. Maybe having someone else doing the translation might give me that deadline boost that I need, It could fuck me up but hey, it'll help me get the job done.

So yeah, stay tuned and don't spend money with the guy. Yeah, that's an assholey thing to say but I just wouldn't forgive myself if I made any of y'all spend 50 bucks with MLT.

+1

alright keep us posted

KaraKiri

Sep 15, 2019
I see. Well, machine translation could save me a lot of time but I'd rather just do it myself as there's a lot of coding along with the texts, plus I gotta edit other files to avoid bugs and errors.

And we already know how wacky MTL can get. I can't even remember how many times I quit a game due to horrible MTL, not saying that it is this dude's case, but there's a stigma to it.

I also checked the guy's website and found the game there, and honestly, I can't blame the people. I took way too much time to translate it. The translation would be out ages ago if I had used any MTL method.

Well, am I gonna stop translating it? Nope. I already did too much work, I can't just throw everything away and act like nothing happened. Even if the guy releases the patch before me, I'm still gonna finish it and upload my own version of it, kinda like anime dubs, y'know? Multiple versions made by different studios.

Oh yeah, I'm still alive btw. I know, I know, I'm taking forever to finish it and I'm not gonna bother y'all with the reasons why, cuz at end of the day, it's still just a bunch of excuses. We hate hearing it from devs, so I'm sure y'all are gonna hate hearing it from me.

I can't really promise anything but I'll try my best to at least upload it this year. I know, I sound super goofy saying that but I just ask for you guys to bear with me a little bit more. Maybe having someone else doing the translation might give me that deadline boost that I need, It could fuck me up but hey, it'll help me get the job done.

So yeah, stay tuned and don't spend money with the guy. Yeah, that's an assholey thing to say but I just wouldn't forgive myself if I made any of y'all spend 50 bucks with MLT.
+1
Thank you for your work.

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020

Any updates?

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
Merry Christmas, everybody!

I'm back again with another update. But unfortunately, it's not going to be the last one this time.

I really wanted to upload just one big update with the whole thing done, but it didn't happen. So I decided to at least upload the first page (first 6 episodes), since it's already done. The menu looks kinda bad, but there isn't much that I can work with, so yeah...

There's not much chapters for me to translate left, so I'll be uploading the final FINAL update in January.

Once again, sorry for the long delays, but it's almost over so just hang in there for just a little more time. And let me know if you find any errors, typos or anything like that.

Happy holidays to everyone, hope you guys are having a great time and I'll see y'all again next year.

Edit: Here's a link to just the data.xp3 file, so you guys won't have to download the game again. Just replace it inside the game folder and you're good to go.

Last edited: