Others [Translation Request][Orcsoft]Jashin Shoukan -Inran Kyonyuu Oyako Ikenie Gishiki

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I can translate if someone finds a way to decrypt xp3 files.I tried kirikiri but the software crashes automatically.If that problem of decryption is solved then I can translate everything.

Reactions: John573

Veromine

Mar 31, 2021
I can translate if someone finds a way to decrypt xp3 files.I tried kirikiri but the software crashes automatically.If that problem of decryption is solved then I can translate everything.
I'm not learned in these things but I managed to open it with GARBro and it didn't crash, but beyond that I was clueless.
Hope this helps, really wanna see the translated.

Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I'm not learned in these things but I managed to open it with GARBro and it didn't crash, but beyond that I was clueless.
Hope this helps, really wanna see the translated.
thanks I did extract them with garbro.I am currently trying to see if my translation software will succeed opening the files.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
thanks I did extract them with garbro.I am currently trying to see if my translation software will succeed opening the files.
update the translation software keeps saying it's encrypted.I am trying to figure out a solution.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
update the translation software keeps saying it's encrypted.I am trying to figure out a solution.
I progressed,I am currently translating the game. WARNING:I use google translate.I don't know how to translate the ui.I DON't do bugfixing I have nor the time nor the skills.
That translation is *** massive it takes a ton of time lol

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I will post it when I get back
I suggest you too stop wasting time on it .
I using chat gpt to translate it and will post it in 3 or 4 days so .
So sorry but you don't have to post the game.
Edit: Will take sometime coz text is't appearing as whole in the text box and newlines are inserted too early in lines.

Last edited:

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I suggest you too stop wasting time on it .
I using chat gpt to translate it and will post it in 3 or 4 days so .
So sorry but you don't have to post the game.
Ok thanks! (I already packaged an xp3 at this point but it doesn't work so I would have to bugfix which I won't so you can post) but I can stop from here and let you post it. by the way can you give me a list of romanized japanese names of orcsoft or dwarfstudio games?
HOKORI-1

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I did another translation for another game it's a pinpoint game danadana
I just saw it, I don't know what it will be like since I downloaded one months ago made by someone, it's in an official thread, but you should post it there because there are people who say that theirs doesn't work

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I just saw it, I don't know what it will be like since I downloaded one months ago made by someone, it's in an official thread, but you should post it there because there are people who say that theirs doesn't work
I am not english so could you reformulate?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I am not english so could you reformulate?
it seems that there was a thread about this game where someone had posted an English translation of this game but it seems that they have deleted it or I can't find it but since they deleted it, your post becomes the official one and you just have to wait for people to find it. See, download it and try it so I can tell you what it is like.
I can't explain it to you better

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
it seems that there was a thread about this game where someone had posted an English translation of this game but it seems that they have deleted it or I can't find it but since they deleted it, your post becomes the official one and you just have to wait for people to find it. See, download it and try it so I can tell you what it is like.
I can't explain it to you better
I did view the thread but never saw the translation.I searched everywhere for that post but didn't find it.I hope the mods won't ban me

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
i am having a tough luck to make the game accept the patch.....
LIFE SUCKS........................
Edit : Everything worked out fine......
LIFE DOESN'T SUCKS.......................

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Dude, this is my favorite Orcsoft game to which deity do I have to pray so that you can get it translated?
edit: oh yes pray the sun

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
the reason I asked for a romanized title is because the patch needs the correct encryption type for the game to accept the patch.