Others [Translation Request][Orcsoft]Jashin Shoukan -Inran Kyonyuu Oyako Ikenie Gishiki

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
according to him the reason I asked for a romanized title is because the patch needs the correct encryption type for the game to accept the patch.
I know that orcsoft games are difficult to translate, many people give up, but hey, that's what it means and what it basically wants, the Japanese names read with the alphabet abcde and not with kanji, the rest I have no idea I am not a translator and never translate something
But everything seems working fine for me the text is displaying fine as well.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
But everything seems working fine for me the text is displaying fine as well.
In that case, don't touch anything, if it works, continue with it.
I don't have much idea but I suppose that if it works well why are you going to do more experiments?
Maybe it's because he uses Google and you use Chat GPT and since Chat GPT is more accurate when it comes to translating and is better designed, you don't have as many problems as with translator++ or other programs.
Damn, I already said I recognized you but I didn't remember well, you're the one who translated dogeza saimin of lune

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
In that case, don't touch anything, if it works, continue with it.
I don't have much idea but I suppose that if it works well why are you going to do more experiments?
Maybe it's because he uses Google and you use Chat GPT and since Chat GPT is more accurate when it comes to translating and is better designed, you don't have as many problems as with translator++ or other programs.
Damn, I already said I recognized you but I didn't remember well, you're the one who translated dogeza saimin of lune
i am not using translator++ it's only good for mlt's.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i am not using translator++ it's only good for mlt's.
I can already imagine, the only thing I know is that I am looking forward to it, thank you for translating it.
I am a big fan of Orcsoft games, I have them all from 2013 onwards, so any translated Orcsoft game is wonderful for me.
For example, tomorrow or today the link will be public for all in sugoi visual novel, the game : your mon is so hot by orcsoft

It is mtl using sugoi but since no one else wants to translate it, is this or textractor

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I am using vntextpatch to translate as it's easier to work with ,
If the game is getting an mlt but if it won't be updated on this site than there is a chance that i'll translate it.

• Red Heart

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Ok thanks! (I already packaged an xp3 at this point but it doesn't work so I would have to bugfix which I won't so you can post) but I can stop from here and let you post it. by the way can you give me a list of romanized japanese names of orcsoft or dwarfstudio games?
HOKORI-1
Oh ,I'll give you the list tomorrow.

• Red Heart