None Complete [Translation Request] Otsutome Sakuya [RJ01064403] [nurunuru bouzu]

yyyuiop

Sep 2, 2019
+1. i do have a download link for the game but they all use some random file hosting services that ive never heard of before. the download speeds are slow too but if anyone wants it here it is

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I found this game here

(but so y'all don't need to go through ads I'll link the torrent here -> !)

(ps. sorry if the link is broken I'm not very smart ^.^; )

Last edited:

yutshu_chan

Jun 28, 2018
since you dont know what is torrentis, it's either you are really new in the pirating landscape or really young.

either way, torrent is one of the way to share file(s) to anyone without relying a hosting service service (mediafire, mega, gofile, etc.). i wont go to details on how it work, but to used the torrent file malcolmalbie shared you need a torrent client.

you can used any torrent client like uTorrent, BitTorrent or etc. what my suggestion on which one to used is qBittorrent because its free and open source, other clients are full of ads and stupid stuff. when you have the torrent client installed on your computer just double click the torrent file it will start the downloading process.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
So I'm kinda half curious about this since the text is baked into the videos themselves and not actually part of the rpg engine but does that make the translation process easier or harder? :unsure: