None Complete [Translation Request] Otsutome Sakuya [RJ01064403] [nurunuru bouzu]

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I'm kinda half curious about this since the text is baked into the videos themselves and not actually part of the rpg engine but does that make the translation process easier or harder? :unsure:
Probably harder, since I'd imagine you can't simply hook into the game and find the text that way like MTool, the Unity Auto Translator, or Translator++ do

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
So I'm kinda half curious about this since the text is baked into the videos themselves and not actually part of the rpg engine but does that make the translation process easier or harder? :unsure:
I believe easier, since you just need to video edit it now to put whatever is there.

DarkmareV2

Jul 20, 2022
any mega download links?
I tried all the non torrent options but looks like they're all either deleted or reached file download limit

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So how do I move on after the first scenes along the left? I get to to the Finish one but can't move on after that, everything just repeats after that

hagamablabla

Mar 1, 2021
So how do I move on after the first scenes along the left? I get to to the Finish one but can't move on after that, everything just repeats after that
The left menu is a series of events that happens on one day. The right menu are different days. Once you're done with one day, you can move on to the next day.

Reactions: HackedHeart

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Is this torrent safe? I never download torrent outside the usual torrent site like sukebei nyaa
I torrented it a month ago and haven't had any issues, so I trust it enough to seed it

Here's what the file looks inside 1687694265404.png

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
I torrented it a month ago and haven't had any issues, so I trust it enough to seed it

Here's what the file looks inside View attachment 2722871
Ok, I will consider it. Kinda afraid since I remember there was a discussion about fapforfun being shady and some of the game trigger a trojan virus detection from some antivirus

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Ok, I will consider it. Kinda afraid since I remember there was a discussion about fapforfun being shady and some of the game trigger a trojan virus detection from some antivirus
Alright, thanks for the headsup! (F4F was the first place I found Hgames so that's why I sometimes still check it)

Hope this gets translated and put on here soon!