Others [Translation Request] Oyako x Shuffle! ~Natsuyasumi, W Oyako no Icha Icha Houimou~

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
He can't mtl this particular game. The page for this game on the site says "this VN is untranslatable because there's no available tool to create the patch for it"

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
He can't mtl this particular game. The page for this game on the site says "this VN is untranslatable because there's no available tool to create the patch for it"
This game can be translated too.
I was trying to do a demo translation see-

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
other thinkerbell ones, blackrainbow for example ! or this one
Most of the Tinkerbell games can be translated and the Vndb link one , if I am not wrong it maybe based on kirikiri engine and it can be translated as well , As for black rainbow I am not sure haven't played any black rainbow Vn myself.
With that said in Tinkerbell games there are some exceptions too like inyouchuu of 2005 and kowaku no toki can't be translated as the game crashes.

Edit: I checked the game by Heaintai you mentioned with vndb link and it's too uses Cyberworks engine so I was wrong when I said that it might be using kirikiri,
But it can be translated too, I checked everything works just fine.

EDIT: inyouchuu of 2000 can also be translated as well.

Last edited:

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
あくめる∞ファミリー
Most of the Tinkerbell games can be translated and the Vndb link one , if I am not wrong it maybe based on kirikiri engine and it can be translated as well , As for black rainbow I am not sure haven't played any black rainbow Vn myself.
With that said in Tinkerbell games there are some exceptions too like inyouchuu of 2005 and kowaku no toki can't be translated as the game crashes.

Edit: I checked the game by Heaintai you mentioned with vndb link and it's too uses Cyberworks engine so I was wrong when I said that it might be using kirikiri,
But it can be translated too, I checked everything works just fine.
What about this game, can it be done ?