RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Paladin and Succubus servant [Reverse Rape BF] [RJ341947] [sugar*plum]

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
ENG title : Paladin and Succubus servant [Reverse Rape BF]

JP title :【体格差おねショタRPG】聖騎士様とサキュバス従者【逆レイプBF】

Circle : sugar*plum

LINK :

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I am playing that version atm and it's good enough, only thing that is constantly annoying with MTL is the he and she misplacings but I guess one can get used to it eventually. In sexual scenes the succubus is voiced and it helps a lot, at least for me as I have an excessive amount of hours watching anime :). Names hasn't been translated everywhere but it's a 5 minute issue or so and then you're used to it, probably. It is translated good enough that is.

Also it's a game where you are the "badass level 40" shota holy paladin accompanied by a succubus that hasn't fed for over a year and is level 1, she isn't allowed to squeeze/feed either but... you know.. I might have made a few exceptions :). I'm close to level 1 now and I think I read something about changed h-event scenes :). A succubus game at its finest! Five stars easily! And I just started the game!
Edit: Just completed the game and it's rather short, don't really think a translation is needed/required personally, but it would be nice I guess.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game has been kinda translated now, if you look at:

But enjoy it while it lasts, every time I try to help I feel my comments gets deleted.
Take the edited version, not the one from january

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
gonna see how good is the edited MTL version are, hope it's decent enough
thanks for providing the link

EDIT :
the edited MTL definitely readable BUT since this game doesn't really have main story, some of the H-scene sounds weird as usual.
The footjob scene at level 1 also failed to be translated to english mostly since it just stuck as romaji (the japanese word you can read).
also You I Me and something like that get switched pretty often, but definitely readable and understandable.

Last edited:

Bytespace

Nov 29, 2020
There's two H-Scenes in the recollection room that just dont start and freeze my game when I select them. Anyone else got this issue / a fix for it?

Edit: For clarification: The second option of the 4 options at the bottom in the h-scene book, then the second option of that page, the last 2 h-scenes on that page make my game freeze and don't play.
Also, i haven't actually been able to trigger them ingame. I'm pretty sure one's something to do with breastmilk and one's a futanari scene. Do you need to unlock those two seperately? I know there are breast milk off / on and futanari scene on / off options, and I enabled both, and still can't see them.

Last edited:

BillyBobby

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone proved a better upload source? I can only download slowly on Keep2share and boom. Mega or another would be better?
Thanks in advance.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
There's two H-Scenes in the recollection room that just dont start and freeze my game when I select them. Anyone else got this issue / a fix for it?

Edit: For clarification: The second option of the 4 options at the bottom in the h-scene book, then the second option of that page, the last 2 h-scenes on that page make my game freeze and don't play.
Also, i haven't actually been able to trigger them ingame. I'm pretty sure one's something to do with breastmilk and one's a futanari scene. Do you need to unlock those two seperately? I know there are breast milk off / on and futanari scene on / off options, and I enabled both, and still can't see them.
1654125773743.png 1654125806600.png
did you mean those? cause i'm pretty sure the 2 bottom choice from the right screenshot is a bug in the first place, so choosing both will cause issue with the game.

Reactions: Bytespace

Bytespace

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1844643 View attachment 1844649
did you mean those? cause i'm pretty sure the 2 bottom choice from the right screenshot is a bug in the first place, so choosing both will cause issue with the game.
Oh, is that right? Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah, those are the two scenes that crash my game. I just saw 2 h-scenes cg in various cg galleries of the game on websites with scenes that I never saw ingame, and thought it might be those two and that they might just be bugged in my version.

So, on that topic, did you get the breast milk squeeze scene shown on the dlsite preview and the futanari scene? Cause those two specifically I never saw ingame, not even anywhere in the recollection room.

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Oh, is that right? Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah, those are the two scenes that crash my game. I just saw 2 h-scenes cg in various cg galleries of the game on websites with scenes that I never saw ingame, and thought it might be those two and that they might just be bugged in my version.

So, on that topic, did you get the breast milk squeeze scene shown on the dlsite preview and the futanari scene? Cause those two specifically I never saw ingame, not even anywhere in the recollection room.
for Futa scene, it seems you need to enable the option and use the skill to trigger it according to
as forthe breast milk squeeze, according to the screenshot in the DLSite, it should be in the forest but as far as i know you can't really get it

Reactions: Bytespace

Bytespace

Nov 29, 2020
for Futa scene, it seems you need to enable the option and use the skill to trigger it according to
as forthe breast milk squeeze, according to the screenshot in the DLSite, it should be in the forest but as far as i know you can't really get it
Thanks for that info, never thought to see if Cordelia had any usable skills. Shame about the squeeze scene but at least now I don't have that nagging feeling of missing content.