[Translation Request] Peripetia of Dreams and Lust

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Im re translating the game , manually this time tho I didnt even finish the prologue yet lol (also image uploading broke or sth)

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
1685879170337.png
anyone know the plugin of these untranslated menu ? would be really helpful for translation

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 2674255
anyone know the plugin of these untranslated menu ? would be really helpful for translation
From top to bottom

H経験回数 - HStats - try CBR_ero first and then anything else related to sex plugins.

シーン回想 - Recollection Gallery. Maybe the glossary plugin?

ヘルプ - Help could be anywhere I will cover a good way to find them in a bit.

ロード - Load could be anywhere but look for a pluginw with load in the title or menu.

I don't have the game so I have limited infomrmation to go on so what I wrote above might not be accurate however honestly the easiest way to find it would be to go into the plugin.js file and copy and paste the kanji into and the search box and then search for the file then word and then change the right variable.

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
news : my college is starting and I got hooked on toram online again so translation will be alot slower

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
today update : translated some skill , that's it lol (also I just realized that I really saw earth element and then went "yeah I just gonna let soil slide as a translation")

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
today update : I'm pretty sure the first town is roughly finished (roughly mean goofy ah translation still remain since I'm not a natural speaker lol) / the first tier of weapon and armor is finished (again roughly) / skill from the first town is finished iirc the only thing remain related to the first town is the checkpoint (holy shit each h scene took 30 minutes atleast to translate dialogue) so question is : anyone know a program that help translate dialogue without it being pure MTL?

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Mfw I can just mass copy for text for translation all along , holy shit I'm such a dumbass

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
1687966766926.png

something something 2nd city dialogue roughly finished (except H scene those stuff took hours)

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
did you manage to translate the menu that informs the sexual status? if yes, how did you do it?
if you mean inside the H status menu then I didnt look into it yet , also high chance it an image 1687975557993.png

Edit : yup it is an image , this also include the help menu too

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
running away from the theme I was playing to test something and I noticed that the enemies do not respawn, is this from the game itself or a bug?
you use machine translate didn't you ? cuz it broke the game beyond believe

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
From top to bottom

H経験回数 - HStats - try CBR_ero first and then anything else related to sex plugins.

シーン回想 - Recollection Gallery. Maybe the glossary plugin?

ヘルプ - Help could be anywhere I will cover a good way to find them in a bit.

ロード - Load could be anywhere but look for a pluginw with load in the title or menu.

I don't have the game so I have limited infomrmation to go on so what I wrote above might not be accurate however honestly the easiest way to find it would be to go into the plugin.js file and copy and paste the kanji into and the search box and then search for the file then word and then change the right variable.
sorry for unrelated quoting but do you know how to share translation? cuz at this rate it aint finishing soon (college lmao) I also need someone to help write dialogue (my bum ass can't write one)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote