[Translation Request] Peripetia of Dreams and Lust

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
sorry for unrelated quoting but do you know how to share translation? cuz at this rate it aint finishing soon (college lmao) I also need someone to help write dialogue (my bum ass can't write one)
Any attempt at sharing translations doesn't usually work out. it is usually difficult to get things organized and if you actually can do that unless you trust the people helping odds are you will have time table issues or contributers just giving and disappearing or having delays so long you might as well just do it yourself. I personally don't recommend it. however if you have people who are motivated and trustworthy to get their work done you can always assign people different "parts" like map files or a list of events to translate, share the files with them and then have a master file where everything is brought together. IF you do need to get help, less is more find one or two reliable people to hlep you instead of an open forum of users. Randos tend to not come through in the end.

Reactions: owlbox

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Don't know how the whole process works but i've played a bit of this game in Japanese and would be down to help here and there with translating words/phrases

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Don't know how the whole process works but i've played a bit of this game in Japanese and would be down to help here and there with translating words/phrases
I got really busy with college lmao , and the translation is on my old laptop so it joever unless there are tool that help translate RPGM (not MTL)

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
owlbox link is available on hentai sharing

But if you can't due to college and old laptop, do you mind if this got MTL'd?

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
owlbox link is available on hentai sharing

But if you can't due to college and old laptop, do you mind if this got MTL'd?
I never mind MTL game (the purpose of manual translation is just to not break the game since I don't know japanese anyway), it simply that MTL without editing this game is hard due to the complexity of pluggin (also I just paid 7 dollar to bypass rapid gator bruh)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v22.10.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Changed dialogue box format.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoundGoat21

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Shisaye so this isn't a gamebreaking error or anything but the first word of almost every dialogue is "swallowed" or covered up by the character / npc's name. A wordwrap thing maybe?

Peripetia Dialogue Stuff 1.png Peripetia Dialogue Stuff 2.png

Pic 1 should probably be: Weapons and armor are useless unless you equip them but "weapon(s)" is eaten / covered by the NPC's name.

Pic 2 is most likely" Don't push! Don't push! but the first "don't" is partially covered up by the Village Man NPC's nametag.

Just two example but this pretty much happened to almost all conversation / dialogue ever since starting a new game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye so this isn't a gamebreaking error or anything but the first word of almost every dialogue is "swallowed" or covered up by the character / npc's name. A wordwrap thing maybe?

View attachment 3171623 View attachment 3171626

Pic 1 should probably be: Weapons and armor are useless unless you equip them but "weapon(s)" is eaten / covered by the NPC's name.

Pic 2 is most likely" Don't push! Don't push! but the first "don't" is partially covered up by the Village Man NPC's nametag.

Just two example but this pretty much happened to almost all conversation / dialogue ever since starting a new game.
This dev sure is quirky doe.
Please try SLRMTL1.1.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote