RPGM [Translation Request] Pink Heart: Fight for Love ~The Thirsty Mushroom Empire~

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got your files now but I just get a white screen if i start the game
Huh? I just downloaded from my own post merged the www folder into the game version shared by Sorey261 (after unpacking it) and I get to the menu normally. Really not sure what's going wrong on your end. Maybe The EnigmaVBUnpacker step already broke it.
sceen.jpg

Last edited:

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
Huh? I just downloaded from my own post merged the www folder into the game version shared by Sorey261 (after unpacking it) and I get to the menu normally. Really not sure what's going wrong on your end. Maybe The EnigmaVBUnpacker step already broke it.
View attachment 1333349
yeah its not about your translation after I unpack Soreys link and unpack the Game_boxed.Exe in the 1st folder
I get the unpacked Game_boxed.exe and a new folder with another game.exe. But if I start the Exe I only get a white screen :(

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
yeah its not about your translation after I unpack Soreys link and unpack the Game_boxed.Exe in the 1st folder
I get the unpacked Game_boxed.exe and a new folder with another game.exe. But if I start the Exe I only get a white screen :(
In the Default Folder generated by unpacking is a "www" folder. Can you see the files 使用素材.txt and 更新履歴.txt in there?
Or Do you just see some weird gibberish files instead?
Should it be gibberish, that means you need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) before extracting Sorey's version of the game and then unpacking it.
(I'm Just making a random guess because I don't have enough information for anything else)
screen.jpg

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
I use locale Emulator and no the txt files got correctly extracted. I have the same files as you have in the shown picture above but somehow if I start the game in the unpacked folder I only get a white screen.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I use locale Emulator and no the txt files got correctly extracted. I have the same files as you have in the shown picture above but somehow if I start the game in the unpacked folder I only get a white screen.
That seems very weird. I'm not using any special setup I just have the normal rpgmaker MV installed, my system locale for the entire windows changed to Japanese(Japan),
( "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" )
I downloaded via firefox, extracted with 7zip and then unpacked with the same enigma version I attached to the MTL post.
And it just works for me...

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
well I had to move the files from the default folder into the 1. ADV folder. After that the white screen was gone. The normal game_boxed.exe does not work with the MTL so I deleted it afterwards. And lastly I just merged your MTL file into the ADV www folder (which contains the unboxed www folder files 2 now).

So basically I just had to move the files into one folder and delete every game.exe except fo the unboxed .

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
well I had to move the files from the default folder into the 1. ADV folder. After that the white screen was gone. The normal game_boxed.exe does not work with the MTL so I deleted it afterwards. And lastly I just merged your MTL file into the ADV www folder (which contains the unboxed www folder files 2 now).

So basically I just had to move the files into one folder and delete every game.exe except fo the unboxed .
I looked into it further and I was finally able to reproduce the problem on a different pc.
The issue is the "%".
If you rename the folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to just "DEFAULTFOLDER" it starts normally.
But your solution is good, too. :KEK:

NeyZa

Feb 5, 2020
oh
I looked into it further and I was finally able to reproduce the problem on a different pc.
The issue is the "%".
If you rename the folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to just "DEFAULTFOLDER" it starts normally.
But your solution is good, too. :KEK:
well that makes sense 2 XD

maaan this game is hoooot*_______*
thanks again buddy and u were right for the size it is really short but still hooooot!!!