RPGM None [Translation Request] [ ピオ系魔ファーG ] "PioKei MaFaa G"

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I managed to track down a copy of 1.06 so I made an upgrade patch and added it to the post on ULMF. Install the main patch then the upgrade patch. Turns out it was as easy as editing the encryption key in system.json.

Reactions: Realgood1234

Rusian0

Feb 21, 2023
Is my file corrupted or something cuz when I first encounter a succubus they give me a new skill to beat her but when I use it, it does nothing and I got soft lock in the fight till I die

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Is my file corrupted or something cuz when I first encounter a succubus they give me a new skill to beat her but when I use it, it does nothing and I got soft lock in the fight till I die
The first succubus fight should be a normal battle, then the second wave shows up and you get a new skill. You need to use it a few times (I think just twice) to deplete the succubi's yellow bar.

Reactions: Rusian0

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Rusian0 Oh, the Neti fight. You should win after using "Naughty Pranks," the problem is likely being caused by your translation program. You can try saving before the fight, restarting the game without translations, winning the fight, saving again, quiting, and switching to the translated version. This method usually works when a translation breaks one event or map.

Rusian0

Feb 21, 2023
fantasmic yeah I was thinking it has some think to do with my translation program but don't know how to fix it. thank you it should work now

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Rusian0 Oh, the Neti fight. You should win after using "Naughty Pranks," the problem is likely being caused by your translation program. You can try saving before the fight, restarting the game without translations, winning the fight, saving again, quiting, and switching to the translated version. This method usually works when a translation breaks one event or map.
fantasmic Hello Still got the game in english Mind Sharing it?