Wolf RPG - Complete - [Translation Request] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi Second

1. 5.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

This is a mystery style wander around and solve mysteries style RPG. The writing is humorous, the pixel art is great, and the amount of H scenes encountered notably more frequent than its predecessor. You do not need to play the original game to understand the plot of this game, though the secondary protagonist Aya will frequently allude to past events. The explorable areas have also expanded by quite a lot, and the amount of H content has increased accordingly.

Compared to its predecessor, there are also a multitude of quality of life improvements. You get the ability to go into super sense mode while running, which lets you know which areas are worth checking out and helps you spot clues, which cuts down on aimless searching by a lot. The inventory system is also substantially improved, as each quest line is tracked and updated in the inventory in case you lose track of what to do between sessions.

Fuu is also a much more involved protagonist compared to Aya. Originally Aya mostly got H'd in game over scenarios, with a couple of exceptions. This time Fuu is actively participating in sex, and you're incentivized to do so as she gains energy needed to progress the story and avoid game over situations (which by the way still give more H scenes). In my opinion the best HRPGs tie in sex with the game mechanics in a positive way, so while the mechanic isn't anything deep or revolutionary I do appreciate its inclusion.

If you haven't played the first game, I do recommend checking it out before playing this one. Both games are pretty short and can be completed in a couple of sessions, and while the first game isn't necessary to understand the sequel it's still worth playing on its own.