Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Please go home, brave man! [Triangle]

Oct 5, 2022
Anyone interested in working on an edited MTL version together? MTL using Translator++ works fine for me as long as i don't touch anything apart from the common/map events.

yb333

Jun 17, 2019
could anyguy download the full save file from steam workshop? i got a error
LINK:

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
I've started working on a translation. So far I've translated the intro, first chapter and parts of the UI. Please report any mistakes you might find.
played through the 1st chapter and the 1st invasion, no major issues so far aside from the dialogue going through the text box, look at the screenshots, its probably due to font size, translation is fine for me, tho thats just my opinion, english isnt my main language,

theres also that green text box with some codes it shows up after some dialogue but doesnt cause any problems, also managed to get the succubus girl blindly :ROFLMAO:, GJ stephen and thanks

Oct 5, 2022
played through the 1st chapter and the 1st invasion, no major issues so far aside from the dialogue going through the text box, look at the screenshots, its probably due to font size, translation is fine for me, tho thats just my opinion, english isnt my main language,

theres also that green text box with some codes it shows up after some dialogue but doesnt cause any problems, also managed to get the succubus girl blindly :ROFLMAO:, GJ stephen and thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I'll fix the dialog running off screen, so please report it whenever you can. No clue whats up with that error tho, would need to check if it is already present in the japanese version or if I caused it by accidentally changing some variable...

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I'll fix the dialog running off screen, so please report it whenever you can. No clue whats up with that error tho, would need to check if it is already present in the japanese version or if I caused it by accidentally changing some variable...
do you want me to post every dialogue text that i saw going out of the box? i dont mind play testing everything again, ill also include every green box that pops up (y)

Reactions: stephen89daedalus
Oct 5, 2022
do you want me to post every dialogue text that i saw going out of the box? i dont mind play testing everything again, ill also include every green box that pops up (y)
Thanks for all the help. You don't have to post every dialogue box just mention the situation where it happens, e.g. intro/chapter1/H-scene slime/etc. As for the error boxes, they might be something specific to your system... I play tested for a bit just now and didn't get any myself. Are you using the Japanese emulator to run the game?

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for all the help. You don't have to post every dialogue box just mention the situation where it happens, e.g. intro/chapter1/H-scene slime/etc. As for the error boxes, they might be something specific to your system... I play tested for a bit just now and didn't get any myself. Are you using the Japanese emulator to run the game?
got it, ill write down everything in a notepad and post it soon.

also not really emulator, am running on JP system locale tho, i can mostly ignore the green boxes as it doesnt really cause me any problems

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
so far, these are the ones i have found from the translated dialogue, i think long texts are the ones that go out of the box
btw, im including parts of the dialogue and not the whole sentence to make it easier to find, sorry for making it confusing

Oct 5, 2022
Can anyone make sense of this string?
せ、節約しているからだなんて、そんなことありませんわ。
“こすぱ”がいいから庶民酒もたしなんでいるのですわ
ジョーキではなく、最近の庶民酒はレベルが高くなっておりますの。
メーカー様の努力のたまものですわね♪
I'm at a loss...

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Can anyone make sense of this string?
せ、節約しているからだなんて、そんなことありませんわ。
“こすぱ”がいいから庶民酒もたしなんでいるのですわ
ジョーキではなく、最近の庶民酒はレベルが高くなっておりますの。
メーカー様の努力のたまものですわね♪
I'm at a loss...
I tried to translate it, Seems like they are talking about liquor, The guy seems to like drinking cheap liquor and
an ironic thing is the cheap liquor is rising in quality due to the creators effort

Take this with a grain of salt, I can't read moonrunes lol

Oct 5, 2022
I tried to translate it, Seems like they are talking about liquor, The guy seems to like drinking cheap liquor and
an ironic thing is the cheap liquor is rising in quality due to the creators effort

Take this with a grain of salt, I can't read moonrunes lol
It's the same for me but I can't make sense of the words that google translates as "Joki" and "Kosupa"

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
It's the same for me but I can't make sense of the words that google translates as "Joki" and "Kosupa"
I tried using deepl, got the same result,
The jokie parts sounds like a slang or something, here is a result i got from other translators

This one is from chatgpt3.5

"It's just that I prefer "kospa" and enjoy drinking ordinary people's sake. It's not a joke, but recently, the quality of ordinary people's sake has greatly improved."

I tried directly translating "kospa" got a result of something like efficiency or cost performance; cost effectiveness; price-performance ratio,value for money; bang for one's buck

Edit: the jokie got translated but kospa didnt, and i just found out chatgpt has a limit on free use lol

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Update: I translated the story up to chapter 3 and am done with all menus and miscellaneous dialogue that I could find.
Now only the rest of the story and the bulk of the H-scenes are left untranslated.

Please report any errors you might come across while play testing.
Will do! Thanks for the hard work!

Also if anyone else is testing it, pls help make reports if you can I might miss some stuff

Oct 5, 2022
So, this will probably be my final major update for the time being. The story is now completely translated and the only thing missing are 70 of the 78 H-scenes.

If someone else wants to translate the H-scenes, but doesn't know how, then hmu and I'll share my method.

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
So, this will probably be my final major update for the time being. The story is now completely translated and the only thing missing are 70 of the 78 H-scenes.

If someone else wants to translate the H-scenes, but doesn't know how, then hmu and I'll share my method.
can't download from mega could you upload to gofile or pixeldrain and its the translated game right not just translation

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
can't download from mega could you upload to gofile or pixeldrain and its the translated game right not just translation
I'm also having problems downloading from Mega, I'm guessing it's got something to do with the size.

I'm pretty sure it includes the game as well. 4.16 Gigs of text would probably be the size of several bibles