Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] Please go home, brave man! [Triangle]

Feb 2, 2022
Update: I translated the story up to chapter 3 and am done with all menus and miscellaneous dialogue that I could find.
Now only the rest of the story and the bulk of the H-scenes are left untranslated.

Please report any errors you might come across while play testing.

Hi sorry to bother you but can you make text readme file or pdf about an in-depth step by step guide on how begin from new game save file to end of the game i mean make 100% full guide walkthrough for this game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 3325046
Pain peko... in the meantime try downloading it from mega via megabasterds.
Done
Just found this and I gotta say, thanks a million for the translation dude, you're a legend, I finished Thanatos ages ago and recently found out about this game, was debating to just start it blindly but it seemed a bit complex, so this is gonna be amazing :)!

Hoping someone one day translates all the other H-scenes, but this already makes the game almost perfect in my eyes, Thanatos' story was what truly drew me in from that game after all.

Oct 5, 2022
Hi sorry to bother you but can you make text readme file or pdf about an in-depth step by step guide on how begin from new game save file to end of the game i mean make 100% full guide walkthrough for this game
The game really isn't that difficult, just clear the maps one after another, recruiting stronger allies and buying better weapons as you go. Contrary to what the tutorial says, you shouldn't avoid fights, since defeating enemies is the best way to make money and level up. In the early stages you might want to craft bombs or javelins to deal with the enemies until you gained some levels.

Just found this and I gotta say, thanks a million for the translation dude, you're a legend, I finished Thanatos ages ago and recently found out about this game, was debating to just start it blindly but it seemed a bit complex, so this is gonna be amazing :)!

Hoping someone one day translates all the other H-scenes, but this already makes the game almost perfect in my eyes, Thanatos' story was what truly drew me in from that game after all.
Thanks a lot, but don't get your hopes up too far. I haven't found the time to proofread and fix the current version of the translation yet, so it's probably riddled with mistakes. The game itself is also kind of disappointing compared to thanatos. From the game files it seems like the dev originally wanted to make a tower defense game with a much more complex story, but eventually abandoned that idea and we got a very basic rpg instead.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The game really isn't that difficult, just clear the maps one after another, recruiting stronger allies and buying better weapons as you go. Contrary to what the tutorial says, you shouldn't avoid fights, since defeating enemies is the best way to make money and level up. In the early stages you might want to craft bombs or javelins to deal with the enemies until you gained some levels.

Thanks a lot, but don't get your hopes up too far. I haven't found the time to proofread and fix the current version of the translation yet, so it's probably riddled with mistakes. The game itself is also kind of disappointing compared to thanatos. From the game files it seems like the dev originally wanted to make a tower defense game with a much more complex story, but eventually abandoned that idea and we got a very basic rpg instead.
Well, a bit sad to hear, but I may still enjoy it, I never liked tower defense games much compared to RPGs anyway XP And don't worry pal, as long as it's readable I don't mind the occasional mistakes, it's already way more than I could have hoped for and for free :)!