[Translation Request] Ponkotsu streamer Mirai-chan ~ Accepting naughty comments ~ [ぽんこつ生主ミライちゃん~えっちなコメント受付中~][RJ01144461]

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Nice, I'll try it out tonight.
Try find in page/search " を入力します " on that guide. The text to the left of that is what you will type out in chat.
Also seems like there are censored words in the guide marked as " 〇〇〇 " which is probably not what the game would be looking for. There is also choices of おっぱいorおしり -> boobs or butt so watch out for that and choose only one.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Noterlend

Jul 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me, my game closes at the moment of the first stream, without an error, it just closes, has anyone encountered this?

StrikerDX32

Aug 24, 2023
Can someone type free stream (the end) commands? They are listed in tutorial section and all.
Walkthrough didn't post them so can't copy from anywhere

Jul 12, 2020
Finished the game. I really liked it....very unique game with some amazing art. Even though it was really hard going back and forth copying and pasting the right words at the right time, I enjoyed it a lot. There's a free mode that gets unlocked at the end after finishing the story, its really hard to play through without a proper translation. I'm definitely playing again once it gets translated.

lolcopter101

Formerly 'lolcopter190'
Mar 26, 2020
As an update, I'm slowly working through the translation. The game is written in an easy to understand fashion, so it's probably possible to translate the chat function as well, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Mirai-chan is super cute, and this game also appeals to Vtuber/Parasocial streamer fans. It's like having a streamer who always picks your comments out of the chat lol~.

There are a lot of branching paths, so I'm having to go back and forth a bit.
1234.png

Apr 22, 2021
As an update, I'm slowly working through the translation. The game is written in an easy to understand fashion, so it's probably possible to translate the chat function as well, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. Mirai-chan is super cute, and this game also appeals to Vtuber/Parasocial streamer fans. It's like having a streamer who always picks your comments out of the chat lol~.

There are a lot of branching paths, so I'm having to go back and forth a bit.
View attachment 3794114
Awesome!

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
As an update, I'm slowly working through the translation. The game is written in an easy to understand fashion, so it's probably possible to translate the chat function as well, but I haven't gotten to that part yet. [...]
I've already shared my findings on another thread, and yes, the comment system is translatable. I'm already in the middle of testing it out and . I also found out you can spam correct inputs too lol. FYI, there's nearly 7000 different inputs (half of which are "partial correct" inputs), so it'll take a while to get through.
Another issue which can be easily fixed is the max typing length set at 15 characters. This is done by editing the "max_count" variable in the map json files to a higher value. .