[Translation Request] Ponkotsu streamer Mirai-chan ~ Accepting naughty comments ~ [ぽんこつ生主ミライちゃん~えっちなコメント受付中~][RJ01144461]

Thelazyweeb22

Jul 16, 2021
oohh just stumbled to this game on dlsite since it's trending looks unique can't wait for the translation uwu

lolcopter101

Formerly 'lolcopter190'
Mar 26, 2020
Made some progress this weekend.

Progress:
Translated streams/events up to Stream 7
Direct Messages up to Stream 7
CommonEvents 3700/7600 lines translated.

To do:
Translate comment section and chat prompts (not sure how much work this will be)
Testing/2nd edit pass/proofreading

thenoobz777

Dec 24, 2018

Progress:

To do:
Translate comment section and chat prompts (not sure how much work this will be)
What a god you are sir :D:D

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Oh wow finally a translation request thread that's looking hopeful

Progress:

To do:
I fucking kneel

Reactions: ImHumanTrash420

hackrabbits1

Jun 19, 2024
This just feels like an inferior version of , because at least Shirono Kokomi Channel is ero-animated. Ponkotsu Streamer Mirai-chan requires its player to be very interactive which makes it interesting though, that's for sure.

1q2w3er4_

Jul 14, 2024
Hey guys i have a problem with the game, it says its missing a excel archive from the /master folder and i can barely make it past the very first scene, i've tried downloading different versions of the game but the game gets to the exact same part and just gives me that error message, i think i tried the sukebei version and the ryuugames version (not sure if they are the same one) does anyone have a solution for that??

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys i have a problem with the game, it says its missing a excel archive from the /master folder and i can barely make it past the very first scene, i've tried downloading different versions of the game but the game gets to the exact same part and just gives me that error message, i think i tried the sukebei version and the ryuugames version (not sure if they are the same one) does anyone have a solution for that??
change ur locale to japanese and extract the archive again