Others [Translation Request] Popokatsu! - Anzu-chan and DSKB part-time job in the countryside -[RJ01149887] [NappleMill]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01149887_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

A gal spirit medium [Anzu-chan] comes to the countryside to exterminate monsters, but she is
unknowingly tricked by a lewd pestilence god and raped indecently.

In order to prevent the fertilization of the plague god's "semen" that induces heat deep inside the stomach
, the only way to prevent it is to rely on the village doctor...! She

is a gal, rough and pungent, but
is extremely sensitive to the smell of middle-aged men. Will rocket-breasted Anzu-chan
be able to mow down the monsters that stand in her way and return to her beautiful body?

Or...!?

Tags: Breast Milk, Childbirth, Compulsion, Gal, Interspecies Sex, Milking, Pixel, Pregnancy

Download Links (jap): ;

vdanh

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone help me, my game just get instant crash right after player.exe icon appeared how to fix that

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
i will be awaiting for a save aswell, intro is so long and im tired to go over it so many because cant find a savepoint

Lugubrious212

Oct 16, 2022
You'll normally get my savegame with the gallery 100% complete.
The location of the file is in: game folder/Resources/save/

Reactions: Davx117

Lugubrious212

Oct 16, 2022
i have a question, how did you completed the japanese forest?
I apologize in advance for my English as I'm not an English speaker.

If what you call the "Japanese forest" is the level in kimono, I suppose you dont't found the "Buddhist statue" on this level?

If so, in one of the level's branches you'll encounter a series of enemies, including several "giant tengu", until you reach an area ending in a large void. If you fall in, you'll find yourself back in the same spot where you arrived earlier, before jumping out.

At this point, you must wedge yourself into the border, launch 3 attacks/kanji, jump onto the kanji and manage to stay on it.
Before that, you'll need to start with a kanji a little higher than the last kanji, in order to break 2 of the 3 boxes waiting for you at the end of the screen.

The final challenge is to avoid falling back into the hole during the fight. You also unlock the status sex scene at this point.
3.png 2.png

vladitor

Feb 16, 2018
I apologize in advance for my English as I'm not an English speaker.

If what you call the "Japanese forest" is the level in kimono, I suppose you dont't found the "Buddhist statue" on this level?

If so, in one of the level's branches you'll encounter a series of enemies, including several "giant tengu", until you reach an area ending in a large void. If you fall in, you'll find yourself back in the same spot where you arrived earlier, before jumping out.

At this point, you must wedge yourself into the border, launch 3 attacks/kanji, jump onto the kanji and manage to stay on it.
Before that, you'll need to start with a kanji a little higher than the last kanji, in order to break 2 of the 3 boxes waiting for you at the end of the screen.

The final challenge is to avoid falling back into the hole during the fight. You also unlock the status sex scene at this point.
View attachment 3432965 View attachment 3432964
thanks