Others [Translation Request] Popokatsu! - Anzu-chan and DSKB part-time job in the countryside -[RJ01149887] [NappleMill]

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If your game closes after starting, you have a bad path more than likely. To fix:
  1. Extract the files again with JIS name encoding so they come out as proper Japanese.
  2. Move the files to a simple path with letters only, e.g. X:\Games\Anzu.
  3. That should do it.
The H scenes have no quit button. You have to fully drain the guys/monsters or climax enough times. The visual cue for that is subtle, I only noticed in the park/forest level. Now it seems like I can just press S when the scene is over and it exits. If I wait, it replays but without sound.

Last edited:

iknowman

Feb 12, 2018
I apologize in advance for my English as I'm not an English speaker.

If what you call the "Japanese forest" is the level in kimono, I suppose you dont't found the "Buddhist statue" on this level?

If so, in one of the level's branches you'll encounter a series of enemies, including several "giant tengu", until you reach an area ending in a large void. If you fall in, you'll find yourself back in the same spot where you arrived earlier, before jumping out.

At this point, you must wedge yourself into the border, launch 3 attacks/kanji, jump onto the kanji and manage to stay on it.
Before that, you'll need to start with a kanji a little higher than the last kanji, in order to break 2 of the 3 boxes waiting for you at the end of the screen.

The final challenge is to avoid falling back into the hole during the fight. You also unlock the status sex scene at this point.
View attachment 3432965 View attachment 3432964
I think huddha statue appear at the hearts in the air, but i don't know how you are supposed to get the statue to appear

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I think huddha statue appear at the hearts in the air, but i don't know how you are supposed to get the statue to appear
My impression was that it's the "level" you see in the bottom-left(?) corner, seems to track with sex acts. More sex leads to more characters appearing in the combat maps and the bathhouse, including the "buddha" statues. Not sure if you have to have sex on every map or just level up.

iknowman

Feb 12, 2018
My impression was that it's the "level" you see in the bottom-left(?) corner, seems to track with sex acts. More sex leads to more characters appearing in the combat maps and the bathhouse, including the "buddha" statues. Not sure if you have to have sex on every map or just level up.
yeah I mean I tried to do all events but it only seems to increase the level of the player, but no buddha statues

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
yeah I mean I tried to do all events but it only seems to increase the level of the player, but no buddha statues
Are you maxed out? If you are, maybe the statues appear in order (or all at once after you find the first one idk). I found my first statue in the first map.