RPGM None [Translation Request] Pregnant Angel compilation [alons_factory]

• Thread starter Deleted member 3583358
  • Start date

c_m_on_me

Aug 25, 2018
this is a full save file, just put it in www/save.

when u load the file, just go up ahead to kill the final boss

Reactions: mothulu

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
Fully translating this is not possible because the event text is in the ".webm" files themselves. It's not overlayed by rpgmaker. You would have to remake the movies to translate this.
how difficult would it be to cheese it? like put an image of translated text over where the text would appear on the video? wouldnt be the prettiest but it would translate things.

also is there a megalink version ? or somethign similar? Im not against paying im just broke atm and cant T^T

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
how difficult would it be to cheese it? like put an image of translated text over where the text would appear on the video? wouldnt be the prettiest but it would translate things.
I apologize, I shouldn't have phrased it like that.
Of course you could "just" use standard video editing software and add overlays/subtitles to the webm files.
I meant that I wouldn't know how to automate that. Someone would most likely need to do that manually.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
I apologize, I shouldn't have phrased it like that.
Of course you could "just" use standard video editing software and add overlays/subtitles to the webm files.
I meant that I wouldn't know how to automate that. Someone would most likely need to do that manually.
ahh thats probably super tedious, would it be worth someone setting up like a fundraising goal where anyone interested could pitch in? yanno to insentivise whoever could do it?