Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Princess Colosseum

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Yes, you can keep fighting after the 3 princesses in the new update. There are 2 new fights with the update, this is the last one.
I see, thought you won't get anymore fights since the clerk said there's no fight. Thanks for the answer!

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone AI translate the game so it's possible to combine and use the prior translation of the main story with the still untranslated stuff ?

As of right now none of the loss scenes are translated
At this point I would just be happy to get full AI translation, even without combining.

sandark

May 27, 2018
Warning: wall of text incoming.

Can someone AI translate the game so it's possible to combine and use the prior translation of the main story with the still untranslated stuff ?

As of right now none of the loss scenes are translated
At this point I would just be happy to get full AI translation, even without combining.
Hey,
I've picked up the version that LV4*N3jkhw6z&h was kind enough to provide here
I've taken to translating some of the fight and loss scenes and my take on the issue that makes this difficult to translate is that the map files mix commands and story relevant text. Most of the files I've translated contain only about 30-40% of character text and the rest is scripts and references. If you brute force translate all the files, it will mess with the flow of the program and end up breaking the game.

Besides that, a lot of the story text is fragmented throughout several files and needs to be contextualized. E.g. the fight with Angela is spread out over, I dunno man, like 6 or 7 or so different files. One for each h attack, one for the instant of resisting temptation events, one for loss, one for in game taunts etc. etc.

So there's actually about 1000 different map files that only contain partial story relevant text. I had to use OCR and text search to identify files that play into the same combat encounters.

Now I honestly don't know whether there are different translations floating around that would allow me to re-use some stuff that was already translated but got lost. The version I am using as a base has pretty much only the story translated. No fight scenes, no loss scenes etc. and everything past the base game (e.g. green haired succubus) is mostly untranslated.
Maybe you can help me out here, mlurker ?

Disclaimer: I really don't care about footjobs or spanking and the likes. So I most likely won't translate those fights and loss scenes. Also I'm currently studying for exams, so the translation is more of a low priority side project. So I don't want to make any promises.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Happy Christmas? (... this took longer than I wanted)
I saw that nobody picked it up, so I decided to at least port the TL to the new version. It would greatly benefit from an editor, but at least it's not MTL.
If you stumble upon a bug, an error, or something that should be translated but isn't (look at the list) please do tell!

Translated:
  • Full story
  • GUI/menus
  • All items/weapons/armors/skills
  • Both minigames
  • Some NPCs
Untranslated:
  • H-Scenes
  • Some battle events
  • Most NPCs
  • A few sidequests

Would you be so kind to share the translation file on another site (mega, for example) please?
I don't know why but the link page does not load for me

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I *think* this should be a full save for the 2.07 version, placing you inside the recollection room.
Just a head's up: the latest translation patch won't work with the last enemy (green haired girl turned succubus)
No it isnt a full save, full save is a state of a game, and it unlocks gallery.
And it isnt a recollection room, it is just a battle recollection room.
full save should include either gallerydata.sav or gallerydata.sav and systemdata.sav

sandark

May 27, 2018
Whew, okay man... It's been a while.

I translated some new stuff atop of the story translation provided by LV4*N3jkhw6z&h
If not found wanting, this version of the game could be linked in the initial post of this thread for easy access to newcomers.

The game is still not fully translated. There's still plenty of scenes missing. I'm not really interested in paizuri, golden shower or non femdom scenes. So I've limited my efforts to the girls and scenarios I found interesting (See list in spoiler below).
And boys, let me tell you... The stuff some of the girl's to do the MC probably violates several paragraphs of the Geneva convention.

Here's the file:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
But Tiddies.

Im not saying that everyone has to love it but to dislike it.
D:

Either way, I appreciate the translation regardless of the lack of booba.

popup88888

Jun 10, 2020
Whew, okay man... It's been a while.

I translated some new stuff atop of the story translation provided by LV4*N3jkhw6z&h
If not found wanting, this version of the game could be linked in the initial post of this thread for easy access to newcomers.

The game is still not fully translated. There's still plenty of scenes missing. I'm not really interested in paizuri, golden shower or non femdom scenes. So I've limited my efforts to the girls and scenarios I found interesting (See list in spoiler below).
And boys, let me tell you... The stuff some of the girl's to do the MC probably violates several paragraphs of the Geneva convention.

Here's the file:

it's not possible to open the link :(
may you try with mega please?