• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom [v1.1] [Anmitsuya]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Uhm... Is it possible to do this via smartphone, because currently my PC is unavailable...
I'm sorry, but I don't own a smartphone. My phone would struggle to run pong. :HideThePain:
So I can't help you with that.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but I don't own a smartphone. My phone would struggle to run pong. :HideThePain:
So I can't help you with that.
Ahahaha...
Sorry, but the decrypter doesn't work with phone, so yeah, all I can do is extract, copy and paste... In the end, looks like I'll be either waiting for the translation or waiting for the pc. Thanks tho, I can wait for days to get my pc.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Ahahaha...
Sorry, but the decrypter doesn't work with phone, so yeah, all I can do is extract, copy and paste... In the end, looks like I'll be either waiting for the translation or waiting for the pc. Thanks tho, I can wait for days to get my pc.
These games are made for a PC to begin with, so no surprise there of course. Also ... if you're already unable to perform the package extraction & TL application, it's obviously going to end there.
Though that's default stuff for the RPGM engine, not specifically this game.

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
After specific request, here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.11 including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
Reuploaded because of some outdated commonevents.
When i got killed by the pink slime inside Forest of wonder 1663481509091.png , the game crashed and show me this error 1663481550560.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I see issues with word wrapping and leftover Japanese, apparently this DMTL was kinda bad, but I'm not getting an error.
I've tested using a fresh v1.11 from hentai-sharing with the DMTL applied.
If I lose to the slime it just plays the rape scene normally. :confused:
slime.png
Maybe something went wrong during decryption?
You can find a detailed tutorial for that here.
It doesn't look like a locale error, but please make sure your system locale is definitely set to Japanese(Japan). Locale Tutorial.
Also in case that's not obvious the DMTL will only work for v1.11.
(I'm just guessing random things because I cannot reproduce/investigate the problem on my end.)

Edit: It could also be an issue with the .

Last edited:

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
I see issues with word wrapping and leftover Japanese, apparently this DMTL was kinda bad, but I'm not getting an error.
View attachment 2052014
It doesn't look like a locale error, but please make sure your system locale is definitely set to Japanese(Japan). Locale Tutorial.
(I'm just guessing random things because I cannot reproduce/investigate the problem on my end.)
oh ok, thanks for your support

TanCatT

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 2052014

Edit: It could also be an issue with the .
it worked, maybe it because i installed the mtl version and then applied your dmtl work, sorry for bother you