RPGM None [Translation Request] Princess Knight Lidina and the Dungeon of Lust (typhoon com)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Shisaye, Do you still have the game download link for this one? Sorry for bumping
Just go to:
hentai-sharing . net
and search for the dlsite code of the game you want.
in this case:
RJ398912

Or just put
[220625][タイフーンコム] 姫騎士リディナと淫欲のダンジョン (Ver2) [RJ398912]
in whatever search engine you use and you should get anime-sharing and hentai-sharing results.

I recommend hentai-sharing over anime-sharing because their mexa links are faster. (~1.5mb/s)

Jul 9, 2020
Just go to:
hentai-sharing . net
and search for the dlsite code of the game you want.
in this case:
RJ398912

Or just put
[220625][タイフーンコム] 姫騎士リディナと淫欲のダンジョン (Ver2) [RJ398912]
in whatever search engine you use and you should get anime-sharing and hentai-sharing results.

I recommend hentai-sharing over anime-sharing because their mexa links are faster. (~1.5mb/s)
Yeah i did just that. Thanks!
Weird that it didnt pop up in top in duckduckgo and i have to search exactly in that web. Usually its in top search

kolaris

Aug 31, 2022
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for ver2, including scripts, plugins, and translated pictures.
(You can find ver2 on hentai-sharing.)

All remaining weirdness we found, like how odd the pleasure gauge works, is present in the original Japanese game, and not a bug, but a feature.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks for the translation. I am assuming this is mistake on my part, but any idea how to fix this? (either wrong version of the game or missing some external software i assume). I keep getting these msgs every 10 sec or so about missing sound files.

1672319886736.png

Reactions: Shark31

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the translation. I am assuming this is mistake on my part, but any idea how to fix this? (either wrong version of the game or missing some external software i assume). I keep getting these msgs every 10 sec or so about missing sound files.

View attachment 2271286
From how long it's been since I released that DMTL, that it had testing, and the way that error looks there's 2 options.
Either you are not using the same "ver2" the translation is based on, or you have corrupted or wrongly read files due to a locale issue.

If you are definitely using the version "ver2" from hentai-sharing we can rule the first one out and then please try following this tutorial before re-downloading the game and trying again

Last edited:

kolaris

Aug 31, 2022
From how long it's been since I released that DMTL, that it had testing, and the way that error looks there's 2 options.
Either you are not using the same "ver2" the translation is based on, or you have corrupted or wrongly read files due to a locale issue.

If you are definitely using the version "ver2" from hentai-sharing we can rule the first one out and then please try following this tutorial before re-downloading the game and trying again
Yo, thanks for the reply. I am thinking its probably corrupted file so i am trying different site to download the game, although it was indeed v2 from hentai sharing that i used. The game itself is stuck in loading screen if i try to launch it without applying the translation, so i guess its that.

As for the second option, i am running the game with locale emulator, so i suppose it should not be causing any issue in regards to reading the file paths.