[Translation Request] Princess Synergy

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
So after seeing princess synergy being played on joiplay I decided to look and find a way to play on my phone since I can't play on the computer sadly. Eventually I did find a download that work and it works, but I don't think my phone can handle it sadly. I even found a rough (very rough) translation version to play but I don't think I will be able to enjoy. For anyone can tell me if my phone can handle, I have pixel 4a.

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
So after a lot of research and understanding ram and whatnot I now know why I can't play. But whenever I do get a laptop or a stronger phone I do know where I can download an English version of the game.

Hgamer77

Aug 17, 2018
i downloaded the last build of this game (0.40) but my game keeps loading, someone knows a solution for this

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
there is eng version of the game?
So I used brave as my browser and typed princess synergy download and keep scrolling down till you see anime.1comic.org. oh yeah make sure the country is Japan. For some reason it's the only way it shows up for me and the version is .39.

TruckerHugger

Feb 10, 2022
did anyone receive a glitch when after playing ps for some time your screen starting lag and after that the black screen emerges, the game still works but there's no image i can see(my pc is able to run this game, so i think it's progtam error or smt in this case)

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Latest 0.42. Can someone uploas it?

ATELIER CHOICE - PRINCESS SYNERGY VER.0.412 (ENG-JAP) It is NOT 0.42 (Latest version) it is 0.412

Reactions: meobong