[Translation Request] Princess Synergy

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
It looks really good but I can't even get passed the elevator. Every time I click 1st floor it takes me back to the 4th. Also the translation is still really rough

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
It looks really good but I can't even get passed the elevator. Every time I click 1st floor it takes me back to the 4th. Also the translation is still really rough
Dude I feel like because the files also go machine translated that there's a translation error when pulling files for certain aspects of the game. Because of you use cheats and fight enemies in late game they actually work as intended but early game enemies have file error. I have a laptop and can't leave to the first floor either.

IkarosSama

Sep 15, 2021
Dude I feel like because the files also go machine translated that there's a translation error when pulling files for certain aspects of the game. Because of you use cheats and fight enemies in late game they actually work as intended but early game enemies have file error. I have a laptop and can't leave to the first floor either.
Sorry for my many grammar errors

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Hey, would someone who has been actively following this project and maybe even played the trial versions, tell me what your impressions of it are, now that's it's been 4 years in development, if not more? I've skimmed through the author's Ci-en and found a post where he mentions how he was prototyping it in April of 2019. The official 1st blog post about it is a year later. That's a lot of time for such a game to be in development, unless the plan is to milk it indefinitely.

Thoughts? Impressions? If you've played the trial, do you happen to know how much content it includes; if perhaps the dev mentions that somewhere? If not, can you approximate its length if you were to play from the start and explore all the available content? I'd really like to know what the game's status quo is and if we can expect a release in the near future.