VN None [Translation request] Prison Queendom ~Kyousei M Otoko-ka Choukyou~

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Can somebody just simply give me the script files of the game, because after that it is just a matter of a day. Give me the extracted script file, I will translate it and upload it. Then you can simply replace it in your game directory. Because after too many faulty links, I don't know how long I can go with simply downloading and deleting stuff.

giorno420

Feb 16, 2021
Can somebody just simply give me the script files of the game, because after that it is just a matter of a day. Give me the extracted script file, I will translate it and upload it. Then you can simply replace it in your game directory. Because after too many faulty links, I don't know how long I can go with simply downloading and deleting stuff.
which one should i upload

Reactions: eight_Man.0201

giorno420

Feb 16, 2021
btw this link is legit

but i'm not sure why the language looks like this, any idea?

mr duck

Mar 18, 2019
btw this link is legit

but i'm not sure why the language looks like this, any idea?
you need to run the game on a Japanese emulator this video might help

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! --hi here, I saw this thread and care to drop by cause It's one my favorite dev's thread! Ahaha So I'm share a few tips and information about the engine which the game Prison Queendom uses ー YuRIS engine, It's really a pain in the ass to play with this engine for real I'm not joking. So If Mr. Slayer really wants to Translate use the following attached tools and also I have added the scripts files with Text format in it so feel free ー word-wrap issue, yes YuRIS have huge word-wrap issue It's really paiful U need to MANUALLY add spaces to do line-breaks(sorry for my Grammar). Well I may not do this one title but I can do the others like - | which I can and may do this in future. Here's Leila btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! Just for the my love for this dev I'm happy to share with you a mini partial-patch for this game which translate like 2% I think It's only the prologue and first h-scene with Leila But warning this is rough edited MTL and word-wraped is not perfectly done, thanks that's it

NOTE: On how to use that patch just extract to the game folder that's it (the ysbin folder), check this following pictureー
Ysbin.PNG