VN None [Translation request] Prison Queendom ~Kyousei M Otoko-ka Choukyou~

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I've always wondered why more of Herencia's games weren't translated, since they're some premium content that will take you hours. Turns out that the way the script software is, it's a total pain in the ass, way moreso than most games.

Anyways, +1

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I've always wondered why more of Herencia's games weren't translated, since they're some premium content that will take you hours. Turns out that the way the script software is, it's a total pain in the ass, way moreso than most games.

Anyways, +1
No Fear when we are here!
Alright guys I've come with good news! So Yggdragsill and I have finally figure out how to deal with these Word-Wrapping problem that most Yu-RIS Vns have and now I can say that we can have hope for this VN to get translated in future.
And FYI this vn is around 17603 in lines. I might pick this up or not after I complete my current project... But that's all I wanted to say, thank you.

mr duck

Mar 18, 2019
Alright guys I've come with good news! So Yggdragsill and I have finally figure out how to deal with these Word-Wrapping problem that most Yu-RIS Vns have and now I can say that we can have hope for this VN to get translated in future.
And FYI this vn is around 17603 in lines. I might pick this up or not after I complete my current project... But that's all I wanted to say, thank you.
Doing gods work thanks man

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
What is your current project?

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Hey I was personally translating some of Rin's scenes with textractor and wanted to ask if you were able to change the colors of the text dialogue in the game? The default smoky gray is kinda hard for textractor to get things sometime, also did you remember dealing with one of the configs lowering the music volume when a girl speaks?

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey I was personally translating some of Rin's scenes with textractor and wanted to ask if you were able to change the colors of the text dialogue in the game? The default smoky gray is kinda hard for textractor to get things sometime, also did you remember dealing with one of the configs lowering the music volume when a girl speaks?
Yu-RIS engine fonts can't be changed unless manually disassemble (EDIT HELL) and reassemble some scripts inside ysbin folder, and about the Music Volume you could just lower the volume.. lawl.
Btw if you plan to translate this VN or even just some scenes, you could PM me for translation tools for Yu-RIS vns or better yet join my discord (links always added to my posts)