RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Promise and Contract Sanctuary-Even if Cuckold-

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Dlsite:
Genre
File sizeTotal 3.8GB

More than 160 basic CG images, more than 30 animation cuts ... Draw and cuckold from encounter ... Type, feature-length cuckold RPG
Outline of the
work This is an RPG work created with the concept of being taken down after nurturing the love of two people, drawn from the encounter with the heroine.
… Wouldn't the dramatic one get an erection?

Synopsis
Kuru, the king's swordfighter, is ordered by the king to investigate Seiko's forest, which is said to have the altar of the god Kuseshirei.
In the middle of the investigation, he meets a girl, Umi, who is a habitual people.
To help Kuru, who was injured during the investigation, Umi takes Kuru to the village where the people of Kuseshi live.
In that village, Kuru finds what is really important to him while living with Umi.

The story consists of two parts, the first part and the second part. The first part is mainly a scenario to deepen the relationship with the heroine, but since the
volume is a little large (about one and a half to two hours?), For those who want to immediately after starting the game ... May be a little unsuitable.
However, for those who are not interested in being cuckold, there is also a mode to start with the second part, Umi, so
you can see the erotic scene immediately.
For those who have time to capture, there is also a switch to open all erotic scenes in the recollection room.
Character

The protagonist Kuru is a
commoner, but he is a powerful person who has become a kingdom swordfighter with his skill.
An orphan, seen by aristocrats in the castle with white eyes.
It looks like he can get ahead of his career.

Banca
son of the patriarch of the people of Kuseshi. Arrogant and unmanned. The chieftain and villagers are also struggling.

Chancellor The Chancellor of the
Kingdom of Schiff and the de facto political director of the Kingdom. Aristocratic, cold-blooded and exclusive personality.
Kuru is the enemy of my eyes.

Pozo
man of the general store of the people of Kuseshi. I've been with Umi since I was a child. I like Umi, but I haven't been dealt with. The people of

Eble
Kuseshi. Middle-aged people who are drowning in alcohol and spending their days.
A crazy cuckold from pure love drawn with abundant event CG that colors the story.

We have prepared a lot of event CG that draws the memories of the two.
Please play from the perspective of the male hero and embrace your emotions.
Animate in some event scenes.

And after that, to the erotic development of angry waves ...

162 basic CGs (including animation, not including standing pictures) 
120 H-related CGs (including battle erotic, battle erotic cut-in animation)
Animation 31 cuts ( including battle cut-in, opening animation, etc.)

Other standing pictures are available separately.
And the story goes to the heroine's perspective, Umi.

From the second part,
you can operate the heroine and see what happened behind the scenes of the male hero by consuming an item called the seed of memory.
And what happens to the heroine after that depends on the player ...

And please look at the H status and feel uncomfortable with the increasing sexual experience of the heroine.
system

The battle on the field is a crispy battle that can be defeated when it comes into contact with the enemy.
However, if you touch the enemy, the HP will decrease, so if you do not recover diligently, the game will be over.
Be careful as there are sometimes quite strong individuals.

Boss battles and event battles are command-type battles.
The difficulty level is fairly easy, but the monsters who are thinking about erotic things may be a little stronger ... It
is made closer to ADV than RPG.
The difficulty level is fairly easy, so you can concentrate on the story and eroticism.

From the Umi edition, if a character is in a party and comes into contact with a specific enemy, an
H battle event will occur.
Use sexual skills to put the heroine into a hypnotic and erosive state ... commit!
In the red-light district of the kingdom, I decided to deal with owners of various sexual tastes.

Umi, the heroine who has decided to work in the red-light district of the kingdom for some reason.
What kind of sexual service do I have to do ...

Introducing some situations
Ejaculate at a handjob shop until it becomes muddy ...
Awkward sexual service for foot fetish guests.
Fucking service dressed as a bunny girl.
Massive squirting with cat cosplay.
Restraint training with pig cosplay ...
Pee walk with dog cosplay.
Become a generalized erogenous zone slime with monster cosplay.
Become a harpy with monster cosplay and spawn.
Etch while blowing breast milk at a breast milk shop.
Become a futanari idol and magically synchronize the audience and genitals on stage for a masturbation show.
etc….

* This game is produced by RPG Maker MV.
 It conforms to the operating environment of RPG Maker MV.

* Please check the operation with the trial version first.

* Since there may be bug fixes and updates,
 we strongly recommend that you register as a user on the purchase site.

Last edited:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020

I changed my mind because I don't know the legality. Click this google search link and there should be a website called anime sharing that has it. For legal reasons, I have to say this. Please only use this for translation purposes, please buy the game. (If someone can convince me otherwise that knows more about it I will repost)

Here is the link I am not sure it is safe. This is just for translation purposes. Please buy the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: perydude

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded // 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ [RJ308513]

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same. also, if you can, you can donate to 2th.me to help them to maintain their website.)

[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan ]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.