RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Promise and Contract Sanctuary-Even if Cuckold-

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded // 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ [RJ308513]

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same. also, if you can, you can donate to 2th.me to help them to maintain their website.)

[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan ]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question: how do i stop the rar extraction process from stopping? cuz whenever I download a rar file using mega, it gets rammed midway, saying the file refuses to be extracted, while whenever i download with say, nopy, it would download and extract fine. Any solution? thanks!

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone what the point of the slime sex battle is, when you have Bunka with you? If you stimulate all her parts you can have sex with her but I'm wondering how it effects the game. Also she gets horny when walking around w/ him but I don't know what it does or what I can do about it.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
+1 - It must have a ton of things to translate. A partial (menu, items, name, magic) would be fine.

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
+1 - It must have a ton of things to translate. A partial (menu, items, name, magic) would be fine.

The translation the guy posted is good enough. I also used an app to translate the Emi's stats screen so I'm good to go. I just don't understand some of the mechanics.

emacapo

Feb 5, 2020
The translation the guy posted is good enough. I also used an app to translate the Emi's stats screen so I'm good to go. I just don't understand some of the mechanics.
would you mind to share that app that you used to translate the stats screen?

Rimstre

Feb 1, 2019
Played through this and man, because I played through the first part, a couple scenes and endings are pretty depressing, NTR was still pretty good though

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
having played only a few of the early game but i think this game deserves a proper trans
hope some translators will keep their eyes on this one

Reactions: artam999