RPGM [Translation Request] [QRoss] Succubus Game ~Unbeknownst to my Girlfriend, I'm Pleasure Corrupted in My Dreams~

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
RJ271878_img_main.jpg

[Summary]
I have a cute and pure girlfriend.
You could say she's even out of my league.
However, since we started dating, we haven't advanced past the hand-holding stage,
and I'm at that age where I want to kiss and have lots of sex.

While I'm considering all this, suddenly SHE appeared...
In my dream, a woman calling herself a succubus.

This large-chested woman in revealing clothes makes me play a game.
"If you clear the game, you will awaken as usual. If you lose, you will be punished.
If you refuse, you will never awaken again."
Faced with this, I can only accept the conditions of the game...

[System]
If you win at the Succubus' game, you will return to the real world safely.
If you lose, you will be punished and violated.

Game Types:
* Labyrinth Chase
* Hide and Seek
* Find the Aphrodisiac
* Hunt

Store:

Other name: サキュバスゲーム~カノジョの知らぬ夢の中で、ボクは快楽に堕ちていく~

Release: Dec/20/2019

Censored: Mosaic

Genre: Oneesan/Older Girl/Older Sister, Succubus/Incubus, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Reverse Rape, Submissive Man

Link Download Version 1.0.1:

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can someone tell me how to install this ? I get some errors about image, audio, when starting game.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! It's me, ValorKG. This game looks right up my alley so I'm going to be translating it for you all. Today will be the first of a series of releases. As you may know, this game is a series of increasing hard mini-games. This data file contains two things.

1. Everything is translated into correct English except for Alisa's and Rust's dialogue and the H-scenes. Everything else should be in (mostly) correct English. I even have their dialogue up until the first minigame selection translated.

2. Everything that is NOT fully translated is at least machine translated. Anything that's obviously MTL is a work in progress. Still, while I can't say the game is fully in English yet, I believe it is no longer in Japanese.

Note: Translation can sometimes be a finicky process. I would recommend testing these data files with a fresh copy or backup of the game in the event of unforeseen bugs or crashes. I have personally only tested to the first minigame selection, not the first victory or clear. Go past that at your own risk. Thank you.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! It's me, ValorKG. This game looks right up my alley so I'm going to be translating it for you all. Today will be the first of a series of releases. As you may know, this game is a series of increasing hard mini-games. This data file contains two things.

1. Everything is translated into correct English except for Alisa's and Rust's dialogue and the H-scenes. Everything else should be in (mostly) correct English. I even have their dialogue up until the first minigame selection translated.

2. Everything that is NOT fully translated is at least machine translated. Anything that's obviously MTL is a work in progress. Still, while I can't say the game is fully in English yet, I believe it is no longer in Japanese.

Note: Translation can sometimes be a finicky process. I would recommend testing these data files with a fresh copy or backup of the game in the event of unforeseen bugs or crashes. I have personally only tested to the first minigame selection, not the first victory or clear. Go past that at your own risk. Thank you.
Thank you so much on your work on this game as well! You really are an asset to this site!

Reactions: ValorKG

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Hey bros, it's me, ValorKG. Not dead, although it has been a while. I've been busy with other stuff so today's update will be pretty short. It's just everything for Day 3 (Day three dream convo, Alisa date and H-scene). I wanted to release this and part four today but it's getting late. I'll probably have another update by the end of the weekend.

As always, I've only tested until you get in front of the bed on Day 4. Once again, all text after that is MTL and may not be stable. Continue at your own risk.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hey bros, it's me, ValorKG. Not dead, although it has been a while. I've been busy with other stuff so today's update will be pretty short. It's just everything for Day 3 (Day three dream convo, Alisa date and H-scene). I wanted to release this and part four today but it's getting late. I'll probably have another update by the end of the weekend.

As always, I've only tested until you get in front of the bed on Day 4. Once again, all text after that is MTL and may not be stable. Continue at your own risk.
Thank you for your dedicated work on the translation. I'll sit this out and wait for the finished translation, so I can be sure, that I'll enjoy the game to the fullest.

Cheers

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 1055558
Anyone else getting this?
Stuff like that is usually the result of game files not having the correct Japanese filenames. For instance, my sound effect files look something like this.

Possible Error.PNG

Be sure that all of the files have been extracted properly, preferably with Winrar. I hate to say it works on my machine, but it does. As far as I can tell, I never encountered such an error. If I were to guess when this happened (and this is a guess), it might be the first time Rust laughs in the intro. Game can't find that audio file because it doesn't have the right name. Best advice I can give.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Like I said, I'm back. This might be the last post for the weekend, depending on my schedule.
Based on what I'm seeing, the game is split into parts, based on Minigame difficulty. Thus, I will stop referring to progress by days and instead by parts. That being said, Part 1 is complete! Everything up to the first difficulty increase is translated! Standard testing warnings still apply. Once you get in that bed for Part 2, MTL and possible instability await.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter