RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Ergast has anyone yet found a way to make the translation posted above less laggy!? Right now it's unplayable as it is...

Bluflare could you explain how or what did you turn off "translate plug in"? According to what you said earlier, by doing so, you seem to be able to play the translated version above without lagg.
Correct?
As far as I know, no, but don't take my word for it, because I haven't been paying too much attention to this game, to be honest.

Bluflare

Oct 15, 2020
Ergast has anyone yet found a way to make the translation posted above less laggy!? Right now it's unplayable as it is...

Bluflare could you explain how or what did you turn off "translate plug in"? According to what you said earlier, by doing so, you seem to be able to play the translated version above without lagg.
Correct?
use a better pc to play or you can use mt tool instead of his translate file beacuse turn off the translate plugin is meaning less, it make the game go back to the untranlate state. If u use joiplay then good luck :))

Have anyone try use rpgmaker mv to do manual translate?

Last edited:

dante1863

Feb 18, 2019
Do you have still interest for a translation?
I was tring to create a new technique of maschine translation.

I was able to extract almost every text and translated it google.
I know google is not the best translation tool but it is still solid to play.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Do you have still interest for a translation?
I was tring to create a new technique of maschine translation.

I was able to extract almost every text and translated it google.
I know google is not the best translation tool but it is still solid to play.
If it's possible without the game to be slowed down to a hundredth, then yeah !

dante1863

Feb 18, 2019
The think is the game has a lot javascript in the backend with the game rpg maker mz.
I can try to update the version of nw.js. It can be help to be more performence.
But to do it I need to find a save way to upload the whole game, because my country is very strik with copyright.
I can share the data folder content. Then will upload whole the game later.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
The think is the game has a lot javascript in the backend with the game rpg maker mz.
I can try to update the version of nw.js. It can be help to be more performence.
But to do it I need to find a save way to upload the whole game, because my country is very strik with copyright.
I can share the data folder content. Then will upload whole the game later.
Data folder would be appreciated

dante1863

Feb 18, 2019
Data folder would be appreciated
It is still not perfect but playable. If you have bugs or issues let me know.
If I have time will see how to fix it.
It was create with a program which I wrote with google translation api. I want to improve the program, so feedback is very welcome.

I created a git repo. Here is the link:
If you are not familar with git here is the download link:

Reactions: Ungaa and Leettoo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote