RPGM None [Translation Request] Rebecca and the Sword of Nasty Curses 2 / タイトル: レベッカと淫呪の剣2 [Kira Tama] / RJ01150172

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.05 (v24.04.13).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated. (World Map, floating UI)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
this error occur when i try using item 'world map' from inventory. i dont know whether i upgrade to windows 11 and it mess up my system locale or is from the game. Screenshot 2024-06-24 152648.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
this error occur when i try using item 'world map' from inventory. i dont know whether i upgrade to windows 11 and it mess up my system locale or is from the game. View attachment 3767125
Hm...
The error message says locale issue.
And I can't reproduce that error on my end.
Using win10 with Japanese locale, the map seems to work just fine. (But it's not translated because it's a picture.)
1.png
2.png

Reactions: mrericsan

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018
Do you want to enjoy games in a language you don’t understand? Our program, as simple as tomato soup, will help you grasp every detail of the gameplay! Even if you’re used to skipping dialogues, our help ensures you won’t miss a thing.

Here’s how it works:

• Choose the folder with your favorite game.
• Set your preferred language.
• Select the required translator and game engine.
• Start the translation, and the result will be ready in just 30-40 minutes.

Simple, fast, and effective! Try it now and enjoy gaming in your language

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-for-rpg-maker-and-renpy-demo.204635/