Others [Translation Request] Renalith Saga

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
+1
Too bad the request of this game is divided to another threads called Renalis and Lenaris Saga.
Ah, the comprex wonder of Japanese ranguage, ror.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
+1
Too bad the request of this game is divided to another threads called Renalis and Lenaris Saga.
Ah, the comprex wonder of Japanese ranguage, ror.
TBH Im more excited about the next game of the creator which is supposed to come out end of the year. Who knows how many years later we would see anything close to a translation.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
have a translator, but this style of game isn't compatible with my translator.. so sad; I could cry

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
this is written with nscripter , which is like an ancient thing...
it would be nice if I know how to use it lol.

For now, please just use the ocr translator or textractor to bear with it...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
this is written with nscripter , which is like an ancient thing...
it would be nice if I know how to use it lol.

For now, please just use the ocr translator or textractor to bear with it...
Hooked really easily, I got really close to ending of route 1 (NG+ offers a new route) but a fatal bug occured so I lost all hope.
To anyone wanting to hook and play the game, apply the patch from their website (not dlsite) before playing.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Hooked really easily, I got really close to ending of route 1 (NG+ offers a new route) but a fatal bug occured so I lost all hope.
To anyone wanting to hook and play the game, apply the patch from their website (not dlsite) before playing.
wut... where you get that patch from... I only saw their 2 other game patches
I can't find it there

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
wut... where you get that patch from... I only saw their 2 other game patches
I can't find it there
Yup, Game version is 1.02, yet the patch is gone. GG.
In a fit of rage, I deleted the game, together with the patch (though I believe i only have the 1.01 patch with me at the time).
yeah, seems it will take an eternity to be able to replay this game. *sigh*

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Yup, Game version is 1.02, yet the patch is gone. GG.
In a fit of rage, I deleted the game, together with the patch (though I believe i only have the 1.01 patch with me at the time).
yeah, seems it will take an eternity to be able to replay this game. *sigh*
I dled from sukebei which is v1.02. And somehow I managed to extract their script... it's too long...
1637519427666.png

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I dled from sukebei which is v1.02. And somehow I managed to extract their script... it's too long...
View attachment 1512251
Yeah, the game is an epic. So that much is expected. Plot is really good, literally zero to hero. Imagine LOTR but a mere prostitute traversing the continent, not in a fellowship, but alone to forge alliance, ruining evil plots and leading a massive army to victory, rising from a prostitute to a Saint and eventually go into Mordor by herself. Yup, make me wanna play the game again. I believe the part I played only amount to 40% content of the game, I haven't even touched the new game+ route yet.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah, the game is an epic. So that much is expected. Plot is really good, literally zero to hero. Imagine LOTR but a mere prostitute traversing the continent, not in a fellowship, but alone to forge alliance, ruining evil plots and leading a massive army to victory, rising from a prostitute to a Saint. Yup, make me wanna play the game again.
Ikr. I like their Bifrost's Brothel Of Monster, I was wondering when will they add some update or maybe a sequence, but nothing news to see around the steam. Only after you show me to find their webpage, I only know they are the one who made it... lol
now their new game about March 2022 is tempting to play.... damnn
But i will definitely try out their other games as well... but no spoilers to me pls :illuminati: say no more:cry::cry:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ikr. I like their Bifrost's Brothel Of Monster, I was wondering when will they add some update or maybe a sequence, but nothing news to see around the steam. Only after you show me to find their webpage, I only know they are the one who made it... lol
now their new game about March 2022 is tempting to play.... damnn
But i will definitely try out their other games as well... but no spoilers to me pls :illuminati: say no more:cry::cry:
Don't worry, my edited comment should tell you there's much more to the plot than what's I let on. It's a tragic journey for the MC so take care. Even now I still don't know the ending of the game.
Next game is Edo period epic, and it's RPGMV, that's quite a breather right there.
And yeah, Bifrost is one of my favorite as well.
Edit: tragedic --> tragic, how embarassing.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm surprised this game does not at least have a machine translation considering it's one of the more successful games on DLSite. Even I like this game and I ABSOLUTELY hate it when the game forces the girl to lose her virignity in these free-roaming scene huting RPG Maker games, it's usually an auto-drop for me.

Granted, this is a pretty big game with lots of menu translations so it would be a lot of work. Kinda like how the Leanne games took FOREVER to get translated despite having a pretty dedicated EN fanbase, those games are just humongous.