Others [Translation Request] Renalith Saga

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I'm surprised this game does not at least have a machine translation considering it's one of the more successful games on DLSite. Even I like this game and I ABSOLUTELY hate it when the game forces the girl to lose her virignity in these free-roaming scene huting RPG Maker games, it's usually an auto-drop for me.

Granted, this is a pretty big game with lots of menu translations so it would be a lot of work. Kinda like how the Leanne games took FOREVER to get translated despite having a pretty dedicated EN fanbase, those games are just humongous.
You said the points. If one person taking on this even its machine translation could take days just for the dialogues.
If tl could be translated by a group, it definitely be faster... just I don't know if anyone else is willing to do this for free, not in a sense of money form (im sure of it, even the minor part take times, also have to careful with thier nscript strings) unlike some big game, where they could gain followers..(in my opinions).

Their works are big and popular but not that too big among English community with exception of their Monster Brotel.
"Worthy" is maybe a word to describe if wanted to invest time on this...
I'm not trying to be a bigger person or something, this really gonna takes lot of time but not as much as Vitamin

Moreover, there existence of screen translating tool... which made it more feels "unworthy"

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm surprised this game does not at least have a machine translation considering it's one of the more successful games on DLSite. Even I like this game and I ABSOLUTELY hate it when the game forces the girl to lose her virignity in these free-roaming scene huting RPG Maker games, it's usually an auto-drop for me.
Mate... You should try hooking and playing it now. I forgot to mention, true route (NG+) is virgin only doable. And don't worry, this game's menu is not that user unfriendly compared to Leanne, you get the gist after 30 minutes screwing around, trust me on this. I hooked it 2 years ago with primitive tool back then.

overstrom

Jan 15, 2019
Hmm, as someone already finished the game, I think it will be incredible hard to translate such a large textwall,it is not hard to translate but tediously long.

The entire file in around 6mb and even remove 95% of the coding language is still a lot.

There is a Chinese translation of the game out there btw and it is done by one person, so it is perfectly doable but again, who is willing to do this for free other than those with huge passion and free time on their hand.

Last edited: