RPGM [Translation Request] Rena's Work! (Tail Aki)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2309276
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2309276

Really liked the artstyle of Desire Eater so i wanted to play this one too but i cant find an english ver thats not behind a paid download site.
I tried to MTL it myself but it crashed everytime so i just want a translation that wont crash, MTL is fine.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't really understand why someone would make a thread like this as a guest while also not adding a description of the game, pictures or a source.
How is this supposed to go anywhere? :confused:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-renas-work-tail-aki.69555/post-9504460

Oh well. Here's a MTL for version Feb/04/2019 including scripts.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlashFire76

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone have this game? Its in english (MTL) in svscomics but i cant download it. Do you guys have a mega file or something please?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the obsolete Google MTL here's a SLRMTL for version Feb/04/2019.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuen1000

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I guess this one's gonna be lost to time instead. All H-Sharing links are pretty much dead or paywalled. Nya's listing is seemingly dead too with 0/0 peers.

Oh well.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The katfile link for Ver19.02.04 on hentai-sharing is still up.
Not a good hoster, but it works.
Yeah, but it's paywalled
1682254571013.png

So might as well be dead.

Same for rapidgator really. Everything on that is paywalled. I've never seen anything non-premium there.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, but it's paywalled
View attachment 2567061

So might as well be dead.

Same for rapidgator really. Everything on that is paywalled. I've never seen anything non-premium there.
The fuck...? Since when is katfile stuff paywalled, too?

Oh well, after I've started the SLR/SRS stuff I've also made a backup system for it.
Here's the original Japanese files of Renas Work v19.02.04.

(But already decrypted and extracted because I only keep my dev copy.)

Would be nice if someone could mirror it in case this goes down, too.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

Oh well, after I've started the SLR/SRS stuff I've also made a backup system for it.

Yeah, paywalled katfile links are a new thing for me too. Never seen that before.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

Tnx for the assist. At least it'll already be safely on my HDD now.

Here's a first mirror already -->

AcZK

May 28, 2018

Sorry for this reply, but mine got "Error Reading file, no RGSSAD HEADER!" when I'm using the decrypter on the "Game.rgss3a" like on the guide you made.
Is there any issues because I'm using Windows11?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry for this reply, but mine got "Error Reading file, no RGSSAD HEADER!" when I'm using the decrypter on the "Game.rgss3a" like on the guide you made.
Is there any issues because I'm using Windows11?
If you've downloaded from the pixeldrain link, then your game is already unpacked and you can skip that extraction step.

AcZK

May 28, 2018
If you've downloaded from the pixeldrain link, then your game is already unpacked and you can skip that extraction step.
thanks for the reply, but mine showed "File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application" message

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thanks for the reply, but mine showed "File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application" message
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what's going on there.
I've re-downloaded both files to make sure, but I can't see any issue with them.
I do not have a windows 11 machine for testing. I've tested this on a stock Windows 10 without any modifications except Japanese system locale.

The downloaded files and their CRC:
1.png
I've extracted the game and then extracted the translation into it. (Using 7zip.)
2.png
And the game launches normally without issues:
3.png