RPGM Partial [Translation Request]Reveal it! Outdoor exposure broadcast - さらけだせ!野外露出配信[v1.0.3][RJ01261731][ガオン堂]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

night raid

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the MTL! Anyone know if there's any type of translation done for the circle's previous work as well?

Last edited:

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
The dev says they've been in contact with a publisher about and simplified Chinese.
A publisher has reached out to us, and we are currently working on a plan to release the English and Simplified Chinese versions of 'さらけだせ!野外露出配信' on Steam! More details will be announced later, so please stay tuned!
I wouldn't put money on Raika being busty enough for Steam, but maybe "release 1/4 of a game on Steam and have players get a r18 patch on our website" is a legit business strategy.

trashlab

Jan 20, 2020
Well, should have checked for a thread before I started. Might as well share it where it is.

This uses the 1.0 version (womp womp) plus a few bugfixes. Machine translated and manually localized, mostly in the main events. There's a LOT of random NPC exclamations that might be a little poetic.

Stream chat/superchats, most NPC names and post-stream results are untranslated, because they don't seem to be accessible to translator+ and I'd have to dig through the hundreds of events individually. I did manually translate the quest objectives, at least. Just imagine the chat is chanting 'wow' or 'get naked' and you won't miss much.

If anyone wants to take the files and finish it, go for it. I probably won't get back to it unless there's some glaring problem.

, password is the name of this site.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well, should have checked for a thread before I started. Might as well share it where it is.

This uses the 1.0 version (womp womp) plus a few bugfixes. Machine translated and manually localized, mostly in the main events. There's a LOT of random NPC exclamations that might be a little poetic.

Stream chat/superchats, most NPC names and post-stream results are untranslated, because they don't seem to be accessible to translator+ and I'd have to dig through the hundreds of events individually. I did manually translate the quest objectives, at least. Just imagine the chat is chanting 'wow' or 'get naked' and you won't miss much.

If anyone wants to take the files and finish it, go for it. I probably won't get back to it unless there's some glaring problem.

, password is the name of this site.
What's the Password? Tried F95 and F95zone and It didn't work you said the password was the name of this site

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote