[Translation Request] Ricoche ~A Weak JK's Climactic Battle with Orcs~ (Yukikagero)

LustfulEvil

Mar 27, 2019
You guys get the wrong one, cause it is a demo, it has that bug
So i will be a hero. I downloaded that game from another site(takes me 2 hour to download lol)
It's a full version so it don't have a bug(proof: Check the file size from dlsite and link below, you will see the difference)
Here's the download link:

Good luck for the people who come here
Is there any way to bulk download it? Like a Compressed file or something im kinda lazzy to download it one by one...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Am I missing something about this game or do all the sex scenes happen in battle and they're over in seconds? Even if this game was translated it would be hard to read the sex scene dialog because of how fast it moves.

MrZim

May 1, 2020
So i will be a hero. I downloaded that game from another site(takes me 2 hour to download lol)
It's a full version so it don't have a bug(proof: Check the file size from dlsite and link below, you will see the difference)

Much appreciated for the share but can you zip this so people can download it properly please?

asenath

Aug 13, 2021

What a total hero you are! I was about to wait these +2 hours in that stupid scamsite

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Not faulting the uploader, but how the hell does Google take so long to create a zip file on google drive?

TheeThatGuy1996

Sep 5, 2018
I'm working on a manual translation for the game since I ended up buying it, didn't realize I could've got it here for free, but my fault for not checking. Anyways, yea I'll share the translated game once I'm done, started it yesterday so imma need some time. Also since it's my first time translating there could be a few mistakes

Rouan

Mar 18, 2018
I'm working on a manual translation for the game since I ended up buying it, didn't realize I could've got it here for free, but my fault for not checking. Anyways, yea I'll share the translated game once I'm done, started it yesterday so imma need some time. Also since it's my first time translating there could be a few mistakes
That will be utmost apreciated, thanks

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
yes, thank you

Reactions: TheeThatGuy1996

TheeThatGuy1996

Sep 5, 2018
Just a little update: The UIs are mostly translated, still have to do the stats screen and some other stuff, items and skills are done, dialog should be about 30% done (not sure tho), achievements are done, all the little sex log stuff during battles will be finished today, and I gotta find where the text for a few little things are. May possibly need to change some code to get the inventory translation to work, but the code seems simple enough so it shouldnt be a problem, it'll just take some time. As for the quest texts when going on an adventure, if those are images then I probably won't translate them, unless it's not much of a hassle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I know you said the story dialog translations were 30% complete, but how complete is the full pet project of yours UI included? 40%? I understand if you can't be exact with a release date, but do you have a rough (and I mean very lax) estimate on when you might be done with the translation? Or is this more of a "it'll be out when it's out" case?

Reactions: Ericopa12

TheeThatGuy1996

Sep 5, 2018
I know you said the story dialog translations were 30% complete, but how complete is the full pet project of yours UI included? 40%? I understand if you can't be exact with a release date, but do you have a rough (and I mean very lax) estimate on when you might be done with the translation? Or is this more of a "it'll be out when it's out" case?
Guess I'll use this as another update.
TL;DR I'd say it's ~80% done. Prolly in like 2-3 weeks I'll be done, possibly sooner.
More In-Depth: I'd split the game into 5 groups: Plugins, RPGMMV Stuff, Map Scripts, Images, and Files.
Plugins (100%) RPGMMV Stuff (100%) Images (No) Files (No) Map Scripts (37/62 ~60%)
UI and the little things I mentioned are included in Plugins. Map Scripts include dialogue. I did change the code minimally and changed 3 file names to make some translations work. Images says no cause I'm not doing those and Files says no because in order to translate the little header that pops up when using a skill or during CG viewing (Circled in spoiler), I'd need to not only translate more code, but all image file names as well and man that'd just be a lot. I've already translated a few hundred lines in total, possibly over 1000. Since I'm doing it manually with no japanese knowledge, I'm just slowing down so I don't get burnt out. With that in mind, I'd say it'll probably take me ~2-3 more weeks, unless I get more free time. Also, just so you guys know, I haven't played the game past the first boss so, as far as I know, all the pop-up texts are translated and the dialogue fits in their boxes, but I'm not sure. For the dialogue, I do count characters so it should all work, but I haven't confirmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: