[Translation Request] Ricoche ~A Weak JK's Climactic Battle with Orcs~ (Yukikagero)

TheeThatGuy1996

Sep 5, 2018
I ended up being really busy since the last update, so I ended up not translating much. Here's a mediafire link for what I have so far: . I'll keep working on it, but my work will definitely be slowed.

If anyone doesn't wanna wait and decides to finish it up and share then go for it. All you need is Notepad++ and a translator. The only things left to translate as I said before are map files (The ones still left are in the screenshot). Here are some tips:
1. There are 3 things to watch out for for translating: D_TEXT, showInfo, and just stuff in quotes.
2. Of course don't mess with the code, also leave the "\"s alone, they come up in quotes like this "\\N[0]blahblah\\N[2]" (Those are different calls in the game)
3. showInfo is the only one that has to be a string with no spaces. That means instead of "showInfo Ahh wow nice", write "showInfo Ahh_wow_nice", otherwise it would only show "Ahh".
4. Not everything has to be translated ofc, just look at previous map files for examples of what to translate.
For anyone who tries to finish it up before I do, feel free to ask me any questions, I may not have looked at it in a while, but I've spent at least 12 hours translating this game so far.

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
I ended up being really busy since the last update, so I ended up not translating much. Here's a mediafire link for what I have so far: . I'll keep working on it, but my work will definitely be slowed.

If anyone doesn't wanna wait and decides to finish it up and share then go for it. All you need is Notepad++ and a translator. The only things left to translate as I said before are map files (The ones still left are in the screenshot). Here are some tips:
1. There are 3 things to watch out for for translating: D_TEXT, showInfo, and just stuff in quotes.
2. Of course don't mess with the code, also leave the "\"s alone, they come up in quotes like this "\\N[0]blahblah\\N[2]" (Those are different calls in the game)
3. showInfo is the only one that has to be a string with no spaces. That means instead of "showInfo Ahh wow nice", write "showInfo Ahh_wow_nice", otherwise it would only show "Ahh".
4. Not everything has to be translated ofc, just look at previous map files for examples of what to translate.
For anyone who tries to finish it up before I do, feel free to ask me any questions, I may not have looked at it in a while, but I've spent at least 12 hours translating this game so far.
Is this an MTL? I'm interested in making a human translation, if it is

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Seems like it was an Edited MTL, or Human Translation, because previous MTL's broke the game or something. Could be wrong though.

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
The patch is here. It did take a lot longer than I expected, but that seems to be how this always goes.
Drag the three folders into your installation's www folder. Do let me know if there's something wrong with it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.

This one's got images, so the file size is too big to make it an attachment: ,

I'm sad to be done with it, really.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The patch is here. It did take a lot longer than I expected, but that seems to be how this always goes.
Drag the three folders into your installation's www folder. Do let me know if there's something wrong with it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't.

This one's got images, so the file size is too big to make it an attachment: ,

I'm sad to be done with it, really.
Checking