RPGM [Translation Request]Rin's town revitalization project

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The game does start with a save but the into is broken completely I assume you were aware of this broken_division and thats why it came with a save and the ss was from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this reason the game will not get a game thread Airell until this issue is fixed I also did not test the game thoroughly so there may be more bugs

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
The game does start with a save but the into is broken completely I assume you were aware of this broken_division and thats why it came with a save and the ss was from there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this reason the game will not get a game thread Airell until this issue is fixed I also did not test the game thoroughly so there may be more bugs
hmm i pretty sure that it started ok when i tested
i think the issue was that trying to translate more of the game BUT without testing it from the beginning
back to the drawing board :KappaPride:
thanks Doom_ for letting me know
here we go again!
1.jpg
pre-patched game dl:
please if anyone can play-thought it in order to find any bugs it before we create any thread
also a save game just before any bug is really helpful!
Have fun!

Last edited:

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
Is this playable let me know "sorry if this affect the translastor but they do a great job far experienced then me i just did coz i can't wait again sorry"