RPGM Complete [Translation Request][RJ221741] Masquerade Hypnosis - Dieselmine

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
Having some trouble with the scripts decrypting :/

Edit: That's weird, they only break when playtesting in the editor. Gonna have to be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
It looks like they used some proprietary software to package audio and dialogue into ".sl" files. Until we figure out how to undo that, this is impossible to translate.

Edit: Got them decrypted. This game is huge but I'm putting the decrypted files in the Google Drive folder. If another translator wants to help work on this with me then I'll pick it back up.

Last edited:

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
I loved Nobleman's Retort and would definitely like more games where you are in charge like that.

So yes, +1

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hello again!

To try and keep you all updated with the progress of the game's translation, I'll be putting one or two of these out so you aren't left in the dark about it!

The game is quite large, and has four main routes: Hina, Aika, ReiSayo, and Harem.

As it stands right now, I have translated:
-The Prologue
-All NPC Dialogue
-All NPC H-Scenes
-All scenes/dialogue in the Hina Route (reddish-pink hair)
-All scenes/dialogue in the ReiSayo Route (blue and light pink hair)
-2/8 of the Aika scenes (brown hair)
-All scenes/dialogue pertaining to Mitia sub-events (blue hair)

This game has taken me about 20 days to translate this much, so we're in the endgame!

I also plan to go through the game to polish and make sure everything looks fine, sort of like a debugging stage.

With all this in mind, the plan seems to be for it to be finished in mid-June, though that's the earliest possible date. At the latest by the end of June.

I'll send another one of these with more info. once I get to the debugging stage, but for now, enjoy these photos of the translation as a teaser for it!

SecondOrion

Apr 30, 2020
Glad to see this is still in the works
With all this in mind, the plan seems to be for it to be finished in mid-June, though that's the earliest possible date. At the latest by the end of June.

I'll send another one of these with more info. once I get to the debugging stage, but for now, enjoy these photos of the translation as a teaser for it!